10 things Eminem should bring back

September 14th, 2013
white_boy's photo

Number 1 — D12

No thanks, I’m more than happy not hearing Bizarre talk about raping his little sister or raping Justin Bieber

September 14th, 2013
C_Goomba's photo

Nothing is more fucking annoying than someone who cannot accept the fact that an artist has to grow and mature with his music. Srsly, let go of the past already all you ungrateful whiny fucks.

September 14th, 2013

Blonde hair has opened the floodgates

September 14th, 2013
white_boy's photo

Tbr, if Em needs to go back anything it should be the two gold hoop earings. Think about it.

September 14th, 2013

Im sure whatever he brings on MMLP2 will be awesome,hes been working on it for a long time now

September 14th, 2013
Jergnome's photo

September 14th, 2013

I hope MMLP2 will be good, singles mean nothing

September 14th, 2013

I don’t think he should bring back d12. The only really memorable members were proof and bizarre. Since Proof died and Bizarre is only remembered for shock value, Em would be better off just doing records with slaughterhouse or even horseshoe gang. Kuniva has talked to me on instagram a few times though, so he’s my nigga lol

September 14th, 2013

^Yeah, want a slaughterhouse collab on MMLP2, a shady 2.0 collab with slaughterhouse and yela would be even better

September 14th, 2013

COMPLEX MAGAZINE HQ:

September 14th, 2013

I had nothing to say in this convosation the second I saw complex

http://youtu.be/qzCyKEJWdiY?t=1m14s

September 17th, 2013

They want him to write battle raps? If someone comes at him, I’m sure he’ll be more than happy to return fire but they want him to just go around starting shit for no reason? He’s not battling in the Slums of Detroit anymore. This isn’t 8 Mile. This is the same guy who said

In order to master the art of war, don’t start a war

Unless he’s using a couplet to take shots at [insert pop star here], Eminem has never been one to throw the first punch. He responds when he feels he’s being disrespected or takes offense to something. If he made a diss track about Drake or something, he would come off as an old rapper seeking attention and we all know Eminem doesn’t need attention.

September 17th, 2013