GTA 5 Impressions

Holy shit, the graphics are awesome, the driving is ok, Shotgun is fucking amazing, the story is pretty good, Lamar is a fucking douchebag, yeah.

September 19th, 2013
Nimpeo's photo

The graphics are cool. The driving is very good, feels natural, you’re not driving on ice, it’s easily maneuverable and you notice a lot of difference between cars.

They have taken the whole city a step further, from the people, to sports, to traffic and more. Music is really fitting. 2 out of the 3 characters are relatable and you actually empathize with them. A lot of side characters are either douchebags or stupid af, which adds to the satrical aspects of it.

I haven’t even played far at all. These are just my first impressions after some missions and fucking around.

It feels really fresh while still maintaining an old school GTA feel. I’m more than pleased and I was hyped for this.

September 19th, 2013
Nimpeo's photo

Lets keep this thread spoiler free while we’re at it.

No need to ruin great moments for others, although I’m certain this game has a lot of them

I forgot to mention that the missions are much better than in GTA IV. Way more variation, interesting, witty dialogue, epic gameplay moments and they’re all very smooth, with few glitches/bugs getting in your way.

September 19th, 2013
Mr65k's photo

Lamar is funny.

Bikes are too easy.

September 19th, 2013
September 20th, 2013
AKNC17's photo

Sold my Xbox a long time ago because PS4 is coming out, I haven’t had a system since E3 which was like, June I think so it’s been a couple months.

All I know is these niggas better make it a Download for the PS4 since they aren’t gonna make physical copies, or..

September 20th, 2013
C_Goomba's photo

As a fan of video gaming and the GTA Series

As a PC gamer that no longer owns a console

[Bad image! Try pasting a different image link!]

September 20th, 2013

My eyes hurt been playing it nonstop since 6 this morning

September 20th, 2013
FrankieIII's photo

I’m lovin' it. The city is beautiful and I love the car physics. Way better than before.

I’ve barely scratched the surface yet, but it looks amazing so far. Need some apps for my iFruit, lol.

September 20th, 2013

You can get apps on your Ifruit?

September 20th, 2013
FrankieIII's photo

Apparently. It said I needed a training one to make Chop behave better on missions.

September 20th, 2013
AKNC17's photo

Not sure how legit this is, but.

September 20th, 2013

Loving the hell out of it so far. I had the highest expectations set for it, and it blew away each and every one of them.

P.S.: there’s a song called “Smoke and Ride” by BJ The Chicago Kid featuring Freddie Gibbs and Problem on there that I absolutely LOVE but I can’t find it anywhere and it’s aggravating. Anyone knows where it is, that’d be greatly appreciated.

September 20th, 2013

@CaptPierce

I know, I love that song, 20 days ago BJ the chicago kid said on twitter he had a project he was going to drop within 40 days and it was already mixed/mastered, that song might be on the album.

September 20th, 2013

What if I dropped a project in the next 45 days? #willubeready

— B.J. THE CHICAGO KID (@BJTHECHICAGOKID) August 14, 2013

From August 14th, gonna come out late this month/early october probably, can’t wait.

September 20th, 2013