DOPE AFRICAN RAPPERS OUTTHEER?
I know AKA,K.O and Reason from South Africa then Zeus from Botswana.
Make up a rap song that would become a #1 single...
Name of the song, rappers collaborating etc etc.
What is wrong with the moderators, downvoting every Annotations?
I dont get it, about 3 Moderators downvoted my Annotations, even though they were all right, even the ...
Best Eminem Cover Art
the alternate MMLP cover Encore collectors edition cover Relapse Refill Cover Other R...
Aesop Rocks lyrics
Aesop Rock has always been known for his complexity, but does anybody understand his exact interpretat...
I feel like im changing...help?
Recently I’ve felt so different. I’m really hungry all the time, I feel a happy feeling in my stomach ...
I Dont Like Remix [Song About RG Forum &Mods] Diss
Stephen Niday ft. Isaiah G - "L.O.V.E. Remix"
Annotate here! Live on stephenniday.com! Live at aapmusic.com @StephenNiday ft. @IsaiahG — “L.O.V.E...
PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCMENT!!!
@KingCarlton is a fag
Public Service Announcement
@TaylorSwiftGOAT is @Littlenick ’s mom
New Logic ft. Big Sean
Fire! Album gonna be too dopehttp://www.hotnewhiphop.com/logic-alright-feat-big-sean-new-song.1881127....
What was on your book bag???
Remember back in your middle school when we used to tag up our jansports with whiteout? What was on yo...
Daft Punk's second Spotify playlist
Source (might not work)
- Alpha Bondy and the Natty Rebels: “Brigadier Sabari”
- Cameo: “Attack Me With Your Love”
- Drake: “Started From the Bottom”
- E-40: “Function [ft. YG, IAmSu & Problem]”
- Rocko: “U.O.E.N.O.” [ft. Rick Ross and Drake]
- Sky Ferreira: “Everything Is Embarassing”
- Maurice Revel: “Pavane Pour Une Infante Defunte (Pavane For A Dead Princess)”
- Juicy J, Big Sean, and Young Jeezy: “Show Out”
- TNGHT: “Bugg’n”
- Stevie Nicks: “Stand Back”
- The Rolling Stones: “Dance (pt 1)”
- Ramones: “Here Today, Gone Tomorrow”
- Raekwon: “Casablanca”
- Alan Vega: “Jukebox Babe”
- Carl Wayne: “Blackberry Way”
- Phil Collins: “Against All Odds”
- Ariel Pink’s Haunted Graffiti: “Only In My Dreams”
- Major Lazer: “Get Free” [ft. Amber Coffman]
Surprising amount of rap in this one
As the title suggests, this is Guy-Manuel de Homem-Christo’s playlist while the other one is Thomas Bangalter’s
Jackson 5-I Want You Back
That’s mah nigga
I also like the latter half of the first list
Daft Punk fuck with TNGHT and Major Lazer and James Blake and Bon Iver.