OT:What have you always wanted to say to a certain user?
Don’t tag anyone or include any descriptions like op,or sdvg or anyone name. Just say what you truly f...
Describe your worst moments in life..
With a rap line.. and give a short description of what happened. Rather it be funny, embarrassing, stu...
OT: Sam FIsher vs. Snake
Fuck GameGenius I want youre opnions, who would would in a fight?
2 Chainz Freebase EP (Cover+Tracklist)
http://www.hiphop93.com/2-chainz-freebase-ep-artwork-tracklist-news/ 01 Don’t Do It (Intro) 02 Trap...
Anyone else getting randomly upvoted
OT: Who Would You Save From Drowning?
Post Relapse Eminem Or Kanye U must choose one and explain why u chose them
Can we fix this like now
I’ve seen this thread done before, but this is really yanking my Alfonso Soriano, if you catch my drif...
Doge appreciation thread .
Doge is the best meme ever existed.it is starting to slowly fade away. Don’t let the doge die. post...
Any Whitehats want their annotations checked? 12.0
A Continuation of 11.0. @HanzDown @Eon2323 @zk123 @Sativa @Barrk @MHealx @Depressed-Bogeham @DanielTha...
FLAPPY 2048 IS A NEW GAME FROM HELL
Conscious Trap music
Could conscious trap possible be a new sub genre in hip hop? is this type of music even possible consi...
Rappers you would diss/Rappers you would never diss
If you were rapper (users who are rappers can answer this too) who would you diss and would you never ...
WTF IZ DIS?...
I like it. http://rapgenius.com/Migos-birds-lyrics http://youtu.be/b4gTClz50yE
MAK Nikova x D'Shon - Vatos
Artist Collabs You'll Never See
Anybody else got some ridiculous ones?
Daft Punk's second Spotify playlist
Source (might not work)
- Alpha Bondy and the Natty Rebels: “Brigadier Sabari”
- Cameo: “Attack Me With Your Love”
- Drake: “Started From the Bottom”
- E-40: “Function [ft. YG, IAmSu & Problem]”
- Rocko: “U.O.E.N.O.” [ft. Rick Ross and Drake]
- Sky Ferreira: “Everything Is Embarassing”
- Maurice Revel: “Pavane Pour Une Infante Defunte (Pavane For A Dead Princess)”
- Juicy J, Big Sean, and Young Jeezy: “Show Out”
- TNGHT: “Bugg’n”
- Stevie Nicks: “Stand Back”
- The Rolling Stones: “Dance (pt 1)”
- Ramones: “Here Today, Gone Tomorrow”
- Raekwon: “Casablanca”
- Alan Vega: “Jukebox Babe”
- Carl Wayne: “Blackberry Way”
- Phil Collins: “Against All Odds”
- Ariel Pink’s Haunted Graffiti: “Only In My Dreams”
- Major Lazer: “Get Free” [ft. Amber Coffman]
Surprising amount of rap in this one
As the title suggests, this is Guy-Manuel de Homem-Christo’s playlist while the other one is Thomas Bangalter’s
Jackson 5-I Want You Back
That’s mah nigga
I also like the latter half of the first list
Daft Punk fuck with TNGHT and Major Lazer and James Blake and Bon Iver.