Jay says he had a better verse on control.
What you think. I know there was a thread about this but it was populated by shitheads http://pitchfo...
If "Rap God" had better production...
…we would all be praising it instead of insulting it. Think about it.
Most overrated rapper ever
Eminem because he’s just an overrated sellout.
Eminem Stan Rates ''Encore''
Going to Rate Encore today and see if it’s really as bad as people say NOT Rating SKITS 1.Evil De...
I was just on Soundcloud and hear this…
Official 2014 NBA playoffs RG thread
whew sorry sports genius inb4 nets get swept or lose in 5
Let's be honest thread
Let’s be honest, if Black Hippy didn’t exist Kendrick and Jay Rock would be the only rappers that woul...
[POLL] Rank The Albums In Kanye West's Discography
https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/8T8SRMT The albums “Watch The Throne” and “Cruel Summer” not included ...
Caught @MalcolmFleX sleeping
Caught @MalcolmFleX sleeping man he straight flexing doe Post your Malcolm FleX memes here
Before there was Jay Z, Ja Rule, and DMX there were these three!!!
This would of been the best collaborative album of the 90’s era Amen to that!
i really wanna like him and get into his projects. what is some of his best songs? I heard some of his...
When the First time you heard of Nas?
Title says all First time I heard Nas was a long time ago when I saw illmatic in the stores and heard...
Top 10 Hopsin Songs That arent Ill Minds.
No order all opinionated and debatable. Nocturnal Rainbows I Need Help You Are My Enemy Where Will I ...
OG Rap Genius
I found this really cool website that displays other websites, but from different times. Here’s RG in...
Daft Punk's second Spotify playlist
Source (might not work)
- Alpha Bondy and the Natty Rebels: “Brigadier Sabari”
- Cameo: “Attack Me With Your Love”
- Drake: “Started From the Bottom”
- E-40: “Function [ft. YG, IAmSu & Problem]”
- Rocko: “U.O.E.N.O.” [ft. Rick Ross and Drake]
- Sky Ferreira: “Everything Is Embarassing”
- Maurice Revel: “Pavane Pour Une Infante Defunte (Pavane For A Dead Princess)”
- Juicy J, Big Sean, and Young Jeezy: “Show Out”
- TNGHT: “Bugg’n”
- Stevie Nicks: “Stand Back”
- The Rolling Stones: “Dance (pt 1)”
- Ramones: “Here Today, Gone Tomorrow”
- Raekwon: “Casablanca”
- Alan Vega: “Jukebox Babe”
- Carl Wayne: “Blackberry Way”
- Phil Collins: “Against All Odds”
- Ariel Pink’s Haunted Graffiti: “Only In My Dreams”
- Major Lazer: “Get Free” [ft. Amber Coffman]
Surprising amount of rap in this one
As the title suggests, this is Guy-Manuel de Homem-Christo’s playlist while the other one is Thomas Bangalter’s
Jackson 5-I Want You Back
That’s mah nigga
I also like the latter half of the first list
Daft Punk fuck with TNGHT and Major Lazer and James Blake and Bon Iver.