MHealx's photo

VIA

September 23rd, 2013

September 23rd, 2013

charli xcx

damn

September 23rd, 2013
Holla's photo

Ab-Soul, Gibbs, Rocky, Q and ofcourse Danny Brown himself!

September 23rd, 2013

Im thinking this is going to be bomb, maybe after Side B the album changes up or something

September 23rd, 2013

DIP I DIP YOU DIP DIP I DIP YOU DIP I DIP

September 23rd, 2013
KJones77's photo

Gibbs and Q? Awesome! Not a huge Danny Brown guy, but I love the album cover, so I’m hoping to like some of the tracks from this one to get that shit on my itunes, haha.

September 23rd, 2013
BlackPhan's photo

Dope Fiend Rental featuring Schoolboy Q??

September 23rd, 2013

Danny stated himself that Freddie Gibbs “murdered” him on The Return so I def can’t wait to see both of them with them being some of my favorite artists at the moment. Not many features but you got the obvious ones with ScHoolBoy Q & A$AP Rocky, although I thought Rocky would have another feature because Kush Coma was leaked so long ago. And as someone else mentioned, I really can’t wait to just sit down and listen to this album from beginning to end because of the possible change-up from Side A to Side B, because we all heard how night and day Side A (Old) and Dip are from each other. Surprisingly enough though the track I’m too excited for is his last track Float On featuring Charli XCX, when I saw the tracklist and saw that there was going to be a guest appearance by them my jaw just dropped, 1, because she’s just such a dope and unique artist it just made so much sense for her to collab with someone as different as Danny, and 2, because I didn’t think Danny would know who the fuck she was. Whatever the production on that is going to be something special, you guys should really check her out, she’s amazing.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q4r728sLLVo

September 23rd, 2013

I JUST WANT TO USE THIS GIFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

September 23rd, 2013

this needs to leak
And imma buy it when it comes out

September 23rd, 2013
Mykro's photo

This need to leak A$AP

September 23rd, 2013
Pieville's photo

Was hoping they’d be a ScHoolboy Q collab,the track list looks strong. Not too many features so it won’t take the shine away of Danny and the collaborations he does have, seem like they’re going to be great. I’m looking forward to this album.

September 24th, 2013

looks like after Side B a bunch of party and smoking tracks maybe ??

September 24th, 2013

No Action Bronson feature

September 24th, 2013