Illuminati

If the Illuminati is real what rappers do you think are in it and give
Example:

Jay-Z

January 12th, 2012
ApeVigoda's photo

All of them are. Just go to youtube type in a rapper’s name and illuminati after and you’ll find out they all are. These video’s have alot of great info too. All true.

January 12th, 2012
Adonis's photo

The illuminati is real, thats been proven. Are any rappers in it, I highly doubt that.

January 12th, 2012

Jay Z

BUT i Doubt any rapper is a part of it.

Like Kendrick Lamar said………..

“Who said a black man in the illuminati?
Last time I checked, that was the biggest racist party”

January 12th, 2012

Why is this so big of a deal?? get the fuck out here with your youtube degrees, Illuminati is wanting that the world is ruled by one thing, not countries, everyone united. That shit has nothing to do with the Devil and shit

January 12th, 2012

Y'all really believe in that illuminati shit?

Lol quoting Kendrick Lamar like he an expert on some shit that don’t exist

January 12th, 2012
Utters's photo

Of course the Illuminati exists.

Are they as detrimental as everyone thinks? Probably not.

It’s probably like a black tie club of white guys that just sit around and count their money, and see how they can make more.

January 12th, 2012
Adonis's photo

A brief history of the illuminati by Adonis:

The illuminati was started during the renaissance as a society of thinkers. While most of them disagreed with the church there leader Galileo wished to integrate science and religion with science being a path to god. As a show of power the Vatican put Galileo on house arrest for life and Lille and branded 4 prominent members of the illuminati in public for “crimes against god” they were then disbanded and some time after galileos death regrouped with some of the original members still intact. They were now entirely opposed to the church and idea of god which make them satanic, but not in the sense we think of . Satanism simply means opposed to god. When the masons were formed they silently infiltrated them seating illuminati members in positions of power within the masons. They also took control of many banks and institutions which they still control to this day. They are extremely influential and power but contrary to popular belief do not rule the world

January 12th, 2012
Utters's photo

This is actually really historically accurate.

January 12th, 2012

This is why people think rap fans are stupid. The Illuminati DID exist. They disbanded some time in the late 1700’s. There is no proof that they still exist, people say numerical coincidences, and call it proof. There is no evidence they still exist, even when they did, they were not evil devil worshipers. They were a group of free masons. If they are “controlling” the world, they aren’t doing a very good job, are they? I’m not saying there definetly isn’t an illuminati, I’m saying there is no evidence for one. Therefore, suspend judgement.

January 12th, 2012
ApeVigoda's photo

i was fucking around.

January 12th, 2012

@ApeVigoda I knew you were, others weren’t.

January 12th, 2012
SlickFic's photo

OMG Jay-Z makes triangles with his hands and when you play his songs backwards they are liek all messages from satan!!!!!111!!!one!!!one!!

^Pretty much every Youtube comment I see that involves the illuminati, tbh

January 12th, 2012
Stelio's photo

There was an Illuminati, but they probably disbanded a long time ago, and when Jay-Z throws up that sign it’s a diamond for Roccafella i think, I don’t know if there is a modern day Illuminati, and i don’t think any rappers are actually in it it sounds a little farfetched, the closest thing to the Illuminati is the music industry their just money hungry and don’t care who they sign nowadays any idiot can get a record deal.

January 13th, 2012