OT: Went to my first party

Kryptic's photo

so I went to a party just yesterday and i did 2 full bowls. I felt sick and weird (not my first time smoking) and couldn'teven enjoy my self. Do you guys like set a limit on how turnt your gonna get or go with the flow anyway I didn’t really even have fun… what do

September 30th, 2013

smh ur not even half turnt

September 30th, 2013

meth or ur not hard tbh

September 30th, 2013

I do the weeknd, take ecstasy with some girls who draw broken love hearts on there skin with sharpies and in the morning write songs about how I’m such a deep fragile soul… and then make love to them with my clothes on

Turnt

September 30th, 2013
MFVoltron's photo

At first I used to limit myself to a point where I can barely control myself but at least good enough where I can communicate with niggas, but then I started to get to a state of mind that if I don’t die then I failed cuz honestly I rather die and get life over with; not that I’m eager to die I just couldnt give a fuck if I did die or not. The latter method was very small as I realized money is always the struggle for me.

But as of lately I’ve slowed down dramatically due to [as previously mentioned] money, actual effort of going places (I’m a lazy piece of shit), and mainly for the fact that I got bored of it; I don’t know if it’s because I got used to the people that I’m with or I deadass got bored with drugs.

September 30th, 2013

im having party this saturday

September 30th, 2013
OlderGods's photo

First off..Why you baby pulling only 1 or 2 tokes, I'mma show you how to burn this dour up. You gotta get a house full of smoke and just fly in it, room full of smoke and just…

Secondly, are you a fuckboy?

Set drug/alcohol intake limit for what?

Lastly, this shit ain’t your personal diary, there’s apps for that if you really need an output for your thoughts.

but on the real, when you first start off living the life there are no limits. At least not for me there wasn’t lol, I go ham in parties until I throw up or have to go home. (Not something I’m proud of but idgaf it’s part of partying your going to see that shit). I don’t know how old you are but I’m telling you now, don’t get caught up in the party lifestyle. It will become unhealthy to your body and mind as well as eat your pockets, if anything learn how to balance. If you scurred just play it cool next time and smoke a blunt dipped in honey.

Last party I went to I had shots,beers,alcohol,THC and a shit load of food in my system resulting in me throwing up multiple times.(Not a pretty sight, believe me, you don’t want to be that guy.)

and another thing just in general why do people wait until they go to a party to get loose for the first time? It’s not really a good idea to be that sober kid at the party eager to turn up, whether you like it or not you will get pressured into doing things, you’re not ready for.

September 30th, 2013
Wilsonnn's photo

set a limit on how turnt your gonna get

yeah if you a pussy that’s what to do

September 30th, 2013
SDVG's photo

first party

ahahahaa

September 30th, 2013

Who waits to go to the party to get turnt? Pre Game my nigga, pre game.

September 30th, 2013

Oh my goodness I’m turnt up
I got a bottle, you got a cup

September 30th, 2013

My nigga… lol.

You’ve got a lot of living to do mayne. Don’t even worry about that party shit. Trying too hard to do it right and do what other folks do to have a good time is only gonna fuck your night up anyway.

First party? It’s good mayne. You’ll get it. You’ll find your process/your level and whatever. Just don’t be the next nigga. The next nigga can handle that. You? Prolly not.

September 30th, 2013

a lot of tomfoolery going on itt

September 30th, 2013
Lemson's photo

ban op

September 30th, 2013

Bumping for @MyNamesCody ’s party, everyone get the word out

September 30th, 2013