RGS2 Week 3

Deez negus droppin' like flies!!!

Read the rules here before asking questions

Decided to make a song page for the scores so you guys can see it without this forum post being too long. Check it

Special s/o to @XtremeAptitude, @dalmo, and @ScopeY for continuing this 850 point trend. Y'all are crazy for this one! @dalmo especially, holy fuck.

RIP AK, Archon, and thomas, better luck next season! 2 weeks of having less than 10 points gets you dropped, lookin' at you @D-shon, @griffinmahon, and @DrSmexycube

Prolly gonna make annotations worth 3 points, it seems to be too easy to just transcribe a shit load of poems and those that are putting in real legit work are left in the dust. Leave your opinion below!

Week 3:

@DrSmexycube
Vs
@griffinmahon

@XtremeAptitude
vs
@EvilBasedGod

@palacelight
vs
@jrick1017

@Lucidity
vs
@ChrisChilds

@MissionBallerWaterASuccess
vs
@brockemsockemz

@nietzsche
vs
@Shaz

@dalmo
vs
@DoggWithSuperPowers

@D-shon
vs
@SR_thePangloss

@ScopeY
vs
@CheevMan

@IAmTaylorGang
vs
@MalcolmFleX

@Dyazz
vs
@Thom

Keep an eye on your competition, any complaints send them my way <3

Good luck, have fun, don’t cheat, continue being the amazing people you are!

September 30th, 2013

@Lucidity
Vs
@ChrisChilds

finna drop the heater

September 30th, 2013

I hate to see my protege go down like that @Archon. Much love, good luck in your future endeavors

September 30th, 2013
Dalmo's photo

@dalmo
Vs
@DoggWithSuperPowers

September 30th, 2013
Brock's photo

I’m a fan of bumping annotations up a point

September 30th, 2013
CheevMan's photo

I agree 100% with bumping annotations up to 3 points

September 30th, 2013

Honestly, it’s discouraging that people who blindly copy and paste transcriptions can beat those who put work, thought, and citations into annotations. I’m all for the point change.
I presume that DA annotations will bump up as well?

September 30th, 2013

@DrSmexycube I hear you, what happened to you last week? Straight goose eggs all around!

Keep on keepin' on guys, let me know any changes you guys think need to be made to the rules. Love how competitive this season has been so far!

September 30th, 2013

I had an all day Marching Band competition on Saturday and it was my nana’s birthday on Sunday, so I didn’t have much time to compete :/. I’ll be able to pick up a bit this week though!

September 30th, 2013

Aren’t most of @dalmo’s annotations in the “table of contents” format tho..? Not tryin' to pick on him, he did work regardless, but just want to clarify.

Also, I co-sign rearranging these point values a little.

September 30th, 2013
MHealx's photo

@palacelight 2/2. The gawd finna win this ish

September 30th, 2013
Dalmo's photo

@SR_thePangloss About 115 were, then I went through and fixed most of them. Going forward, I won’t make them that way. What exactly were you trying to clarify, though?

September 30th, 2013

@DrSmexycube dang, rough pumpkins man. Gotta get your bars up this week or you finna get DROPPED

@SR_thePangloss I did take note of that and subtracted points accordingly

@TyrantX my money’s on dalmo tbh…

@dalmo I think he was just making sure I knew, no worries

September 30th, 2013

Obviously I’m not a judge, but just a quick scan through and I only counted 47 total that seem legit based on what @TomiFischer said in the Week 2 post..I see where you got 115 from, but how’d you fix them?

Lol exactly what I said I was trying to clarify..whether the format of you’re annotations will count in this competition or not.

September 30th, 2013

Lucidity like my archrival lel. Gud matchup.

September 30th, 2013