Eminem is No different than Wayne

He really isn’t. He raps about the same shit Wayne does(the Wayne of 2010-present) about his daughter,He used to do drugs, Dre, and the same ole shots at Celebs. His fans or should I say"real hip hop" fans says that’s “real”. But if Wayne talks about his life(pussy,money,weed) people say that’s not “real hip hop” when he talks about his life just like Em. How does Wayne’s rapping about his subject matters make him any less real than Em? Can we all agree they fell off? They are both in my top 10 regardless If there new shit is average or bad. Do you guys recognise the Hypocrospy is what I am asking you?

October 4th, 2013
sexy-mofo's photo

You’re shots at the stans are weak bro. This isn’t gonna ignite the flame war you were hoping for.

Try again.

October 4th, 2013

Not tryin to start a war just saying what I feel needs to be said.

October 4th, 2013
sexy-mofo's photo

lol *your

October 4th, 2013
sexy-mofo's photo

that correction was for me,

October 4th, 2013

Playing devil’s advocate here, I would imagine Em fans prefer him because his stories are told with a denser flow and the multis that Em fans love so. The celeb baiting could also be seen as more risque than talking bout eating pussy

October 4th, 2013

IF EM WAS TRULY NO DIFFERENT THAN WAYNE

THIS THREAD WOULDN’T EXIST

Think about that

October 4th, 2013

What hypocrisy is there? Maybe Em fans don’t like Wayne because he does things in a different style than than Em does. Personal taste is always valid. Does Em dislike Wayne? He doesn’t seem to. He’s done songs with him.

October 4th, 2013

The Hypocrisy is people say Em raps real shit but Since Wayne’s present subject matter is different people say that not real hip hop when Wayne talks about his life just like Em.

October 4th, 2013

lmao L

October 4th, 2013
Holla's photo

Obvious search for mad stans. Try again later, good sir!

October 4th, 2013
MTL's photo

There’s a big difference

October 4th, 2013

He is tbh

October 4th, 2013
LewAshby's photo

The only thing I can agree with is that they both fell off (don’t have too much hope for MMLP2), otherwise they’re nothing alike.

October 4th, 2013