Nipsey Hustle is such a G for this!!!!!

he’s printing 1000 copies of his mixtape, signing them, and selling them for $100

this is so dope to me! #salute

http://fashionably-early.com/2013/10/05/nipsey-hussle-explains-selling-crenshaw-100/

October 5th, 2013

mac miller has literally made millions off his mixtapes so i dont feel sympathetic that someone wants money for there mixtapes. mac had sold out international tours and deals with clothing lines before his first mixtape. So maybe make some shit that people want to hear and will get you famous instead of charging 10x more than an album costs for something that is supposed to be free.

October 5th, 2013

so this is what artists mean when they say “made a million off a mixtape,” or in Nipsey’s case: $100,000.

October 5th, 2013

thanks @notero this is completely cool and not fucking retarded and overpriced at all. PLUS ITS SOOOO NICE THAT ITS SOME ONE COMPLETELY RELEVANT.
http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m94d2ff3qI1rtc9of.gif#eye%20roll%20gif%20480x264

October 5th, 2013

mac miller has literally made millions off his mixtapes so i dont feel sympathetic that someone wants money for there mixtapes. mac had sold out international tours and deals with clothing lines before his first mixtape

change the last word to album lol my bad. i fucked up yet again

October 5th, 2013

all i can say is shit better be the greatest mixtape of all time

October 5th, 2013

As an accountant for YMCMB, I have confirmed that Nipsey Hussle will sign with Cash Money. Nipsey will continue to work tirelessly on his debut album which is slated to drop September 2, 3019, a century from now. We only want the best from Mr Hussle, which is why we will be taking a 99% — 100% manager’s fee from the sales of the album. Lastly, we want him to take as much time as he needs on this records, so he won’t be bored. In the meantime, Nipsey will be carrying weed for Lil Wayne. Once again, we welcome Mr Hussle to the greatest label on earth.

YMCMB — we run the game by the clit!

October 6th, 2013

He sure is a “G” for this.

If my memory is correct, Sir Menelik tried doing this in 2010-2011 lol. Shit didn’t pan well with fans, at all.

October 6th, 2013

@Kizman huh?

October 6th, 2013

he tryna eat i don’t think this the way to go bout it tho

October 6th, 2013

he gotta pay off that mercy some how.

October 6th, 2013

Whether this is the “right” thing to do or not is all very subjective. The fact is that no one is going to pay for this

October 6th, 2013

I’d only pay like $30 for Acid Rap and I stan that shit hard, I’m not buying no $100 mix tape

October 6th, 2013

whoever pays $100 for this is fucking retarded.

October 6th, 2013

I could kind of understand paying $100 for it if it was like a boxset or some shit, but for just an autographed copy? No thanks. I’ll just wait til it inevitably leaks

October 6th, 2013

Who is this Thug UGHH Rapper?

October 6th, 2013