What's your favorite video game, and why?

Mine’s either GTA San Andreas or GTA V, because there’s just so much to do. Both are really fun games and the missions are fun, the stories are good, the map is HUGE and again, there’s much to do.

October 7th, 2013
C_Goomba's photo

Since GTA SA is probably one of the most overrated answers I’m going to change it up

I really liked this game. Personally i believe the story was too short and could have been extended a little longer but the overall gameplay is amazing

I remember when trailers for this game out in 2001. I feel so old. But I’d still play this. Countless hours of fun

This one and Jak 2 were the only ones I played. But J&D 1 had a world so massive that it couldnt be beat at the time. The story and the gameplay is one that I cannot get over. The humor, and the emotion put into this game was beyond it’s years

I Don’t think much has to be said about this lol. It’s just fun

This game sadly never got the recognition it deserved but it was a really spiritual and deep game. The combat system used in this game was basic but one o never used and I quickly fell in love with this

Probably the best fighting game i’ve ever played on the ps2. And I’m kinda mad that a sequel was never made.

The plot was a little out of wack and short but the gameplay was fun and the graphics were pretty impressive. Of Course it’s the simpsons and I love them to death

One Word. EPIC

This one for reasons we all understand

Pokemon Gold Silver And Crystal has to be one of the greatest generations EVER. It was the golden age of Pokemon and they added so much to the game since BLue and Red and the fact that you could explore both Jhoto AND Kanto in the same game was awesome. loved this game to death even though I remember raging at the legendarys and the puzzles this game had lol

[Bad image! Try pasting a different image link!]

October 7th, 2013

the original GTA online…

before it went down because of some shady business in its accounting department, it had the best customization and the largest maps for a game consisting of so many cars. The free world of enforcers against criminals. The logo creator was so advanced that my one friend was actually able to make looney tunes characters in it and sell them on the market. And that game money could be used to purchase game time! Whether in a bulk set of time like months or by the hour. This game was so ahead of its time and its a shame to see that it was bought out and turned into a pay2win extravaganza. In its prime, this game was the best thing available for a group of 4 friends to play together because of the purely hilarious havoc you could wreck on other players as well as the city itself.

Watch this video for an idea about the game
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K4TZEuQ3i1E

October 7th, 2013
Stelio's photo

Well a game that nobody will probably say:

October 7th, 2013
C_Goomba's photo

Welcome to RG: Where close minded dumbfucks down vote you for posting YOUR OPINION and don’t have the common courtesy or balls to post theirs. Not my fault I had a childhood.

October 8th, 2013

C_Goomba, Calm the fuck down stupid

November 14th, 2013
Stelio's photo

Another one

November 14th, 2013
HMN's photo

November 14th, 2013

Lmaooo!!! Gotta love Skyrim!

November 14th, 2013

November 14th, 2013

The amount of nostalgic feels I get playing this game is undescribable