What other rappers sold out hard?

Was just listening to old Wiz Khalifa (Prince of the City) and can’t believe how much he sold out, he used to go hard as hell now all he raps about is how much money he’s got and how much kush he smokes. Who else has sold out as bad as Wiz? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9M9Wc3Hf1Y4

Also opening this thread so I can listen to rappers I’ve overlooked due to shitty recent/last releases in the hope to like them.

October 14th, 2013
October 14th, 2013

Why am I dying? @TannedStan

October 14th, 2013

Celine Dion’s early 90s stuff was real hip-hop

October 14th, 2013

Wiz was confused when he started rapping, he just a goofy pothead, not a hoodstar

October 14th, 2013

Snoop Dogg

October 14th, 2013

mac miller did the opposite of selling out. does that count for something?

October 14th, 2013
MYH's photo

Black Eyed Peas number one sellouts

October 14th, 2013
Alpha-Q-Up's photo

Damn…Can not lie….this shit go hard…if he rapped like this now….I would probably fuck wit more of his shit.

October 14th, 2013
DJx2's photo

October 14th, 2013

Smh @ hip hop fans. If somebody getting money, they’re an illuminati sellout, and if they underground, then they an irrelevant nigga who ain’t eating. You cant win, i swear.

October 14th, 2013

Will.I.Am has become the definition of a sellout. black eyed peas were too dope back in the day. now the dude makes shiiiiiiiiiite house music with brittany SMDH

October 14th, 2013
Socrates's photo

I wonder sometimes who are the real sellouts. Is it the artists that amass wealth by making music sporadically for different audiences? Or is it the anxious masses laboring in the system they claim to hate?

If you would not do the job you do for free, then you are a sellout. You have sold the most valuable asset you have, your time. And you have sold it, no less, into a system that gives not one fuck about you, and actually empowers people who are directly opposed to your interests so that your life gets progressively harder until you die, haven given the most valuable thing away long ago.

Get off the internet

Go read a book

October 14th, 2013

Nahhhh…

October 14th, 2013

Get off the internet
Go read a book

is on the internet
is not reading a book

October 14th, 2013