Why wont you bring up my post?Its because all of you faggott Joey stans know the truth. also

@Gambeezus @NickBuglione @chanceischildish Maybe you should all become Earls stans. Earl is better than thatt faggot named Joey.

November 5th, 2013
D-Rigs's photo

Yo was that question seriously just asked? The fuck zony

November 5th, 2013

@FakeDrakeCake I fuck with Earl and his camp way more than Joey and his. I just happen to enjoy Joey’s work, why are you so angry? Did Joey used to fuck with you in high school? I don’t get it.

November 5th, 2013

@NickBuglione Joey will always be a faggot in my eyes.He is a massive dick on twitter and he told some random dude to go suck a bag of dicks

@ZayApollo pic.twitter.com/igHPrQLh7D

— oG $wank. (@JoeyBadass) October 15, 2013

November 5th, 2013

You can’t compare how one acts on twitter to how one acts in person. I find his tweets to be hilarious.

November 5th, 2013

@D-Rigs It was just a simple question. I want to know. It seems like she isnt answer so it must be true

@chanceischildish Joeys voice gets you wet, doesn’t it.It does, admit it

November 5th, 2013

@NickBuglione Say it with me : Joey is an ugly faggot.

November 5th, 2013

Why are you still going with this? Who cares if hes ugly? I think you need counseling.

November 5th, 2013

He’s not even that ugly tbr.

November 5th, 2013

^Just admitted you wanted to suck his cock

November 5th, 2013

@NickBuglione @chanceischildish Just admit that he is a fag

November 5th, 2013

@FakeDrakeCake I can’t agree, he made a dope ass tape, I think its undeniable. You just need to understand that there are people who exist with differing opinions, there is no absolute truth, there is merely perspective. You hate him, I think hes alright, go to sleep, brodie.

November 5th, 2013
KoolGee's photo

Kinda unrelated, but anyone else think Joey Bada$$ looks like Floyd Mayweather Jr.?

November 5th, 2013

No, but he looks like a massive faggot.

November 5th, 2013

@FakeDrakeCake Was ready to take your first opinion seriously, but tthen you went on a tangent about him being an “Ugly faggot”. Why do you hate Joey so much?

November 5th, 2013