HOP IS BACK MUSIC VIDEO

October 22nd, 2013

I posted it first wtf

October 22nd, 2013

why did mine get deleted

October 22nd, 2013

cum on, this song suks harder than my dick.

October 22nd, 2013

OH NO THIS FAGGOT DID NOT JUST DISS YEEZUS, HIS FUCKING CAREER IS OVER, FUCK THIS CUNT.

October 22nd, 2013

OH NO HE DIDNT JUST DISS KENDRICK EITHER, WTF IS THIS DUMB FAKKIT BITCH DOING, FUCKING CUNT, TYLER, KENDRICK, AND KANYE, HOW FUCKING THIRSTY IS THIS NIGGA

October 22nd, 2013

George Zimmerman is more talented than Hopsin

October 22nd, 2013
Jabie's photo

dem fx @ 4:20

October 22nd, 2013
October 22nd, 2013
Pieville's photo

I thought it wasn’t half bad ‘til he snapped Yeezus into five pieces.

Some advice Hopsin.

October 22nd, 2013

Funny lil intro, saw the contact transformation coming but that doesn’t make me fuck with it less, it was well executed
Good Hopsin hook. He really sings like Eminem even more than he raps like Eminem.
Ohh shit I authentically fuck with these verses. The video stays good too. Such an asshole stealing those white kids bikes lmao.

I don’t care how many downvotes I’ll get for this, I think he bodied Kendrick. Those bars perfectly summed up Kendrick. I have mixed feelings on the Kanye diss, although as a spiritual person who’s spirituality is rooted in Christianity I can at least understand his apparent disgust with the album title Yeezus even though I’ve grown to feel differently about that.

October 22nd, 2013

Hopsin was spitting on that song, but the Kanye diss was fucking ridiculous, aside from hop saying college dropout is one of his fav albums, by attacking one of the biggest rappers is such a generic idea that hop has been doing for years, same with the kendrick one, instead of a lame joke about how tall he is at least give him 8 bars or something. Beat was dope though

October 22nd, 2013
rmh's photo

that guy tho

October 22nd, 2013

Yo, the Kendrick part was kinda funny tho. Other than that, idgaf.

October 22nd, 2013
RTJII's photo

piffery

October 22nd, 2013