My Yeezus Tour Experience

So it being my birthday weekend, I decided to make this the second concert I’d ever attend. I was meant to have higher up seats but something involved with the production of the performance meant I got to have floor seats for no extra charge. As in I was THIS CLOSE to the motherfucker as he was performing.

(that’s me BTW)

Pusha T performed instead of Kendrick this time (and sadly Travis $cott too), and I knew the words to damn near all of them. He did Millions, King Push, Numbers on the Boards, New God Flow, Nosestalgia, and even a surprise with Grindin' and the people got PUMPED surprisingly for damn near all of em! Sadly, Yeezy and Push didn’t join the stage together, but it’s all good. Chris Rock popped outta fucking NOWHERE drunk off his ass sayin' “hey what’s up?!” but that was just to me and like 6 others in the crowd, not a performance or anything. That caught me waaaaaay off guard.

After that, Kanye came up and performed a few songs from Yeezus as expected such as On Sight, New Slaves Black Skinhead. Then he went to his older catalog with songs like Power, Lost in the World and Runaway and Cruel Summer bits like Mercy and Cold (where I got to dance with an extremely hot Hispanic girl and Blood on the Leaves later). He played only ONE note from it, and the crown went INSANE. After that, he came through and gave an extremely loud rant/speech that I could catch a few bits from being so damn close. The devil and demon imagery fit extremely well the aesthetic, especially with songs like Heartless, Love Lockdown and Hold My Liquor. He performed songs like Can’t Tell Me Nothing with a bit of a minimal tone and by here is where I lost my voice screaming the lyrics to all these songs. The mock Jesus came by, but he didn’t deliver any speech here, and Jesus Walks got to playing and EVERYONE was hyped, along with Through the Wire and Heard ‘Em Say. An incredible light show went off playing stuff from Graduation like Stronger, Flashing Lights and Good Life, and I actually got to touch dude’s hands and dap him up! Felt excited not gonna lie. After a few more songs, he shouted out to Kim Kardashian (who was actually in the audience a few steps away from us) with Bound 2 an excellent closer.

This was one of the greatest nights of my fucking life. I loved every song he played and had a blast here every second. It was 3-4 hours of a performance and I still wanted to see more. About 16,000 people came here and it was just live and incredible. I hope you guys get to see this!

October 26th, 2013
MHealx's photo

Damn no Ye X Push. Still, sounds epic bruh :dap:

October 26th, 2013

“ I got to dance with an extremely hot Hispanic girl”

The power of Yeezus. Sounds like an epic concert, glad you enjoyed it.

October 26th, 2013

@MacadelicKid @TyrantX
Thanks guys!

October 26th, 2013

Sounds like the ideal concert experience without drugs.

Shame they didn’t perform New God Flow together that woulda been amazing. Who got you the tickets for your birthday though, that’s like the best gift ever lol

October 26th, 2013

@Lucidity Yeah, I was bummed out too, and kinda wondering why they didn’t considering the catalog they have together. Oh and my pops did; he’s deploying to Afghanistan soon and he wanted to get me a really great gift, so I asked him for those. Then it turned out we didn’t have to even sit in our assigned seats and we go to upgrade to a spot that’d cost $300 per person FREE. Just extra made my night. haha

October 26th, 2013
ScopeY's photo

Kanye sure knows how to put on a show.

October 26th, 2013
Holla's photo

Epic, I loved reading your experiences and I’m jealous as fuck LOL

October 26th, 2013

That’s amazing bruh, I’m going to eminem kendrick lamar j cole and action Bronson in Australia this February, right up the front, hopefully it’s at least half as good as yours!

October 26th, 2013

Yeah, if Kanye could come to Europe, that would be great.
Must have been an amazing experience, totally jealous!

October 26th, 2013

@Coltrane55
Damn, you Aussies are lucky as fuck! That is an extremely awesome line-up! Have fun dude!
@holla Haha thanks dude! Get yourself a ticket, and don’t miss this!
@MrYeezus
I’m pretty sure he is. Don’t eeem worry!

October 26th, 2013
FanaHOVA's photo

WE WANT EUROPEAN DATESSSSSS

October 26th, 2013

shoutout to the african brothers who never get any concerts. (unless they live in south africa)

October 26th, 2013

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vye0mG6u2M8 He did this rant after Runaway. Fucking incredible.

October 27th, 2013
October 27th, 2013