Joey need his ass kicked for that tweet.....

Hopsin is fuckin' corny. Quite entertaining, but corny as fuck.

— oG $wank. (@JoeyBadass) February 28, 2012

October 27th, 2013

That was more then a year ago. Chill out.

October 27th, 2013

@shabbacheeks still doesn’t change the fact that he said it. Ole i got ethered by lil b and trinidad james ass nigga.

October 27th, 2013

He’s not lying.

October 27th, 2013

Damn, the nigga @hospin had a delayed reaction catching feelings.

October 27th, 2013

true story tho

October 27th, 2013

@mevaleverga — Yes, he is lying. Listen to both the diss songs. You can’t honestly say that I’m the Badass even touched Don’t Quit Your Day Job. Lil B got the better end result because his cum-munching internet fans struck again and annoyed Joey out the beef.

I know Joey is pretty hated here but c'mon..

October 27th, 2013

foh pro era stan
You take L for stanning a bunch of 15 year old queers from brooklyn.

October 27th, 2013

but hopsin the corn gawd

October 27th, 2013

@Gambeezus I was referring to the tweet that Hopsin is entertaining yet corny. And I haven’t heard either diss, I found the whole “beef” unnecessary

October 27th, 2013

@hopsin — At least I don’t stan a socially-awkward backpacker who thinks he’s real because he wears contacts and raps like he’s preaching to the masses.

October 27th, 2013

Its not like Joey not telling the truth. Hopsin is ass.

October 27th, 2013

This was on your other pathetic excuse for a thread. Anyway, face it. I win. I know that 13 inch L is hard to swallow but too fucking bad.

Now leave, 12 yr old, and go back to church. Pastor Marcus has more dick for you to ride.

October 27th, 2013

^
Funny thing is that my pastor’s name is Pastor Marcus. Now I’m creeped out.

October 27th, 2013

No.
Ur using GIFs to get your point accross
you take L
I take W
Hopsin fan:100000
Joey fan: -89

October 27th, 2013

Did Hop diss joey or is joey just going at him?

Im actually am glad someone whos near Hopsins popularity is calling hiss ass out about him being corny. Cause Hop would have to be careful if he were to take shots at pro era cause there are more and better rappers on Pro era.

But thats just me

Stay tokin

October 27th, 2013