Ideas for a Drake-Kendrick Lamar-Lupe Fiasco collaboration

I was recently talking to a few friends, and we came up with an interesting topic to discuss: if all your favorite artists joined a song (sort of like All of the Lights), what would it sound like?
I was thinking it would sound dope if Drake, Kendrick Lamar, and Lupe Fiasco could do a song together. Drake is very versatile. He can sing and rap at a high level, and he always keeps it real and is easy to relate to. Plus, he kills great beats such as Over, I’m On One, Money to Blow, and Poppin' Bottles. Kendrick is deep, and this bodes well with his smooth flow. He’s killed it the past year, in such songs as Swimming Pools, Backseat Freestyle, Poetic Justice, Problems, and the Don’t Kill My Vibe Remix. Lupe is the best lyricist out there today and is extremely underrated. Look at his work in such songs as Superstar, The Show Goes On, Beautiful Lasers, Never Forget You, Stereo Sun, etc. and you’ll know what I’m talking about. Kendrick and Lupe are the two best MCs in the game today, and Drake doesn’t follow them by much. That being said, Nothing Was the Same was good but it was also a bit of a disappointment concerning his past work. I’d like to see Kendrick on a more uptempo beat. I’d like to see Lupe finally garner the attention and respect he deserves, and get onto an uptempo beat without losing the message(s) of his lyrics. I think these 3 would work terrifically together, trading verses in this specific song. I envision a beat from Kanye West (he’s a great artist, no doubt, but he’s an even better producer, possibly the best out there today, such a keen eye for music). However, this beat won’t sample anything. It would just be a more original beat (I’m thinking sort of like All of the Lights), and this beat would be more cinematic and uptempo.
The hook would feature Bono Vox and John Legend. I grew up with U2, and to this day, I still believe they are the best band of all time. They still make great music and Bono still has a great voice and produces great lyrics. John Legend is a very underrated artist (also one of the best out there), and I really like what he did on Green Light’s uptempo beat.
I’m also thinking this song starts out with an opening of sorts, and it’s sung by Chris Martin (of Coldplay) and Ryan Tedder (of OneRepublic). Martin’s part, musically, would be like that in Princess of China, while Tedder’s part would be like his in The Fighter.
Somewhere in the song, there will also be a bridge (like what Kid Cudi did in All of the Lights). I’m thinking of Eminem and/or J.Cole for this. If Eminem is on it, I’m thinking more Fast Lane or Lighters type, and if Cole’s on it, I’m thinking more Crooked Smile.
I think this would be awesome if it ever came into fruition (someone hit up one of these artists and notify them on this). This discussion is based on what you think this song, musically, stylistically, and lyrically, would be about, or sound like (I’m not interested in your opinions, if they’re negative, because if they are just don’t bother).

October 31st, 2013

Drake, Kendrick Lamar, Lupe Fiasco collab…

WHY?

not even good chemistry smh

October 31st, 2013

I could see a Lupe and Drake song. Lupe is a fan of Drake l. Not sure if we will see another Drake X Kendrick song as Drake took Control personal.

October 31st, 2013
RTJII's photo

Drake would renegade them all.

October 31st, 2013

lol, Kendrick didn’t kill Fucking Problems

October 31st, 2013

Well, Drake and Lupe seem to be friends (though they haven’t made a song together yet). Kendrick and Lupe seem to be friends (they haven’t made a song together yet). Drake and Kendrick were (or are?) good friends until that ‘Control’ verse dropped but Drake’s taking it a bit out of context, so I don’t know what’s gonna happen but this would be a dope collaboration.

October 31st, 2013
D'shon's photo

im tired of niggas saying that kendrick didn’t do AT LEAST decent on that beat

if he didn’t, then why do you have niggas memeing the actual fuck out of that verse? i.e

to this day niggas still quote that verse(not saying that drake didn’t do bad or anything either)

October 31st, 2013

did just randomly pick 3 rappers out of a hat or sumting

did u forget how to write in paragraphs

did u forget how to press the enter key

did u forget how to write a tl;dr

smh

October 31st, 2013

No, I didn’t just randomly pick these MCs. These are my 3 favorites at the moment, and I made the discussion, because I thought it would be interesting. As for paragraphs, sorry I didn’t format it right…

October 31st, 2013

no probs

October 31st, 2013

ajshahiqhiw

October 31st, 2013

1st idea: Replace Drake with Kanye West.

October 31st, 2013

You don’t like Drake? I mean, Kanye is the better artist, I’m not questioning that, I just thought it would be cool for those certain artists to collaborate

October 31st, 2013

im tired of niggas saying that kendrick didn’t do AT LEAST decent on that beat

if he didn’t, then why do you have niggas memeing the actual fuck out of that verse?

looool, did you just imply meme-ing means a verse is good?

October 31st, 2013
D'shon's photo

nah nothing of the sort mate

what i IMPLIED was that the verse was that memorable enough to BE MEME’D as such

my bad man, had to clarify

October 31st, 2013