New World Order

Do you believe in it?
Do you not believe in it?
If you do, why?
If you do not, why?

Intellectual Real Hip Hop proves the existence of this surreptitious selective few.
Artists such as Immortal Technique, Dead Prez, K Rino, Canibus, Lowkey, and many others have exposed them.

November 4th, 2013

You mean illuminati??
If so then no i dont believe it.I think pcelebrities just use it to get attention like rhianna does it the most in here videos.And they get millions of views.

November 4th, 2013

*her

November 4th, 2013

Intellectual Real Hip Hop proves the existence of this surreptitious selective few.
Artists such as Immortal Technique, Dead Prez, K Rino, Canibus, Lowkey, and many others have exposed them.

Holy fuck, go away. Just because a few rappers claim to “expose” it doesn’t mean that they’re stating facts. They’re not.

I personally think it’s bullshit, but some of my favorite rappers don’t.

November 4th, 2013

November 4th, 2013

@Gambeezus
Rappers have used evidence to support it, do research.
Alex Jones exposes them everyday.

November 4th, 2013
RTJII's photo

Pls donut put Canibus into a box, as he is a multifaceted individual & artist. It can be seen in his diverse music that has an array of sounds, textures & atmospheres.

He does love songs.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dGp78pn_b6Y He does braggadocio songs.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CHyQWzQ5JSo He does story telling songs.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u4S20dUp30Y

And he does so much more.

:*

November 4th, 2013
Northstars's photo

what if conspiracy theories are conspiracy theories planted by the government to get us to think there’s some all powerful organization out there when in reality they have no grip on the populace and survive purely off of manipulation?

did i blow ur mind yet

November 4th, 2013
C_Goomba's photo

I don’t understand why some ppl refuse to believe the existence of high er ups working behind the scenes controlling the money and the media. Money is the root of all evil and if there is one thing to be learned in today’s society it’s that ANYTHING is possible, so why is it hard to believe that a bunch of very rich and powerful men may have the possible capability of being puppeteers pulling the strings on some people and want to make a one world way of living?

November 4th, 2013
Maximus1's photo

Conspiracy theories are unfalsifiable, and therefore shouldn’t be encouraged or argued for.

November 4th, 2013

@RTJII
I never put him in a “ box ”.
I only stated that he exposed the Government and Illuminati, which he does frequently in many tracks.

November 4th, 2013

Northstars now thats some deception shit.

November 4th, 2013

@ThuhMaximusShow
That is because many of them are in fact truth and not theories.
They are conspiracy theorists to those who are inculcated sheep, like most people.

November 4th, 2013

As soon as anyone says something along the lines of “most people are sheep” I kind of tune them out. Try again, dude.

November 4th, 2013
Question's photo

OP, stop wasting everyone’s time with this incoherent horseshit.

November 4th, 2013