How to make your very own Fleshlight (You will never ever need a girl again)

RTJII's photo

Here, I will post picture tutorial & tell you how to make your own Fleshlight. There are many benefits to this. You will upgrade from manual hand masturbation, this is a big plus. It simulates a real pussy so you can practice for when you lose your virginity. Helps build confidence & much more!

Now, as far as I know, there are two ways of making a Fleshlight. I’m sure there are more, you just gotta get creative with it.

This is my Fleshlight of choice.

As you can see, you need 1 glove, a couple of sponges & a cup. The picture is fairly self-explanatory. I will say this, in my past experience, a Pringles container works a lot better. The shape, depth & size of it, it’s just overall a much better feel. Cups are fine too though. You also need to lubricate the inside of the Fleshlight, don’t forget or else you’ll be rubbing your dick against rubber, that does not feel good.

Here is the second way, not as good as the first one IMO but still effective. It requires a bit more work.

If you can’t read it, just drag the picture into a new tab & you should be good.

There you have it folks, your own personal Fleshlight to be enjoyed whenever you like.
If anyone in here has some other alternative homemade Fleshlights, please feel free to share with your brothers. If this thread reaches full potential, we could have dozens of homemade Fleshlights to choose from.

Enjoy!

November 10th, 2013
Nappy's photo

Guess who just got a new girlfriend

: ^ ]

November 10th, 2013
Smittens's photo

tl;dr pls tell me how to lose my virginity pls

November 10th, 2013
Jergnome's photo

ty so much!

November 10th, 2013
RTJII's photo

tl;dr pls tell me how to lose my virginity pls

For you, this is as close as you’ll ever get.

November 10th, 2013
Pulse190's photo

Like masturbation breaking bad, dudes is horny out there, gotta do anything they can to make their lives better. Still good work.

November 10th, 2013
Smittens's photo

For you, this is as close as you’ll ever get.

:>[

November 10th, 2013
RTJII's photo

Everyone gon fail No Fap November, haaaaaaan.

November 10th, 2013
Bviley's photo

November 10th, 2013
Skizza306's photo

November 10th, 2013

Where the fuck do you buy corn starch?

November 10th, 2013
Jergnome's photo

@crimsonfloydzappa69

November 10th, 2013
Pulse190's photo

A grocery store? it’s not uranium.

November 10th, 2013

Mfw I made the first fleshlight, used a plastic bag cuz who the fuck has rubber gloves at home, tore it, and got pringles residue over my dick.

November 10th, 2013
November 10th, 2013