What do you think of Childish Gambino?

iaLm's photo

What do you guys think of him? Are you exited for Because the internet?

November 17th, 2013
Eon2323's photo

As if people didn’t already know, yeah I’m a huge fan of Childish Gambino. And I’m very excited for his new album. So far, everything he’s dropped in terms of music, his short film, etc. it’s all so very interesting and I’m wondering how it will all play into effect when the album drops.

What I’m really excited for about Because The Internet is the fact that he said it isn’t really an album but more so an experience. That’s why there’s gonna be a screenplay along with it. I’m intrigued to see what it will all be about and I think it’s interesting he’s putting out an “experience” like this because it might just cause people to actually buy the album.

Less than a month away!

November 17th, 2013
Holla's photo

I’m looking forward to this, yes! Been grasping his sound finally the last couple weeks. I like Camp a lot, whereas I couldn’t really get into him before.

Melrose kind of got me off guard, never knew I would just like the simplicity of nobody rapping on that beat but just hearing him sing and hearing the beat. It’s beautiful to my ears.

3005 is another track I really love and consider one of the best of 2013. It’s catchy, I like the beat, and I like the rapped and sung words.

Really happy with everything around this release. I don’t expect him to drop anything classic, and I’m probably going in with no expectations. It’s probably one of the last releases this year I’m really interested in, so it’s like ending a fantastic year.

November 17th, 2013
DOA's photo

He’s a fucking gay attention seeker, and I’m not even homophobic, I just hate the fucking dude.

#CORNY.

November 17th, 2013
iaLm's photo

If your not homophobic why the fuck did you call him gay as an insult? Also what has he done to be an ‘attention seeker’

November 17th, 2013
MP300's photo

I wasn’t familiar with his music and just only listened to Freaks and Geeks, but as a first impression I must say that I like it.

November 17th, 2013

I haven’t really managed to get into him, but I fucking love 3005 and will deffo be checking this out

November 17th, 2013
MHealx's photo

@Eon2323 Said all I needed to say.

November 17th, 2013

he’s k

November 17th, 2013

He’s in my top 5 new rappers.

November 17th, 2013
Sense's photo

I’m definitely a bit anxious to hear his new album but I’m not excited. Like I could wait another year for it & I wouldn’t mind at all.
I listen to him from to time though, he’s pretty nice I must say.

November 17th, 2013

I’m still not sure how I feel about him. Sometimes I like him and sometimes I’m just like “oh, okay”, but I’m definitely going to check out the album when it drops. Sometimes his flow seems a little awkward/off beat to me and I have a hard time getting into songs like that. Also sometimes I feel like he reaches a little bit in his metaphors, but maybe I’m just not as deep as he is lol.

November 18th, 2013

I like him. He’s a chill dude. Am exited for Because The internet.

Lately he seems depressed, I like that

November 18th, 2013

PHENOMINAL RAPPER WITH SUPERB LYRICISM

+

=CHILDISH GAMBINO

November 18th, 2013

I’m a big fan. He’s my favorite rapper to be honest, I met him in Memphis and meeting him really got him off my ass and got me to do something with me life. I’m super excited for Because the Internet and I’m hoping that they get more of those limited edition vinyls made.

November 18th, 2013