OT: The Walking Dead kinda sucks now....

KoolGee's photo

After season 3 ended I waited about 7 months for The Walking Dead to return and have been disappointed with the exception of a few moments. I feel like a bunch of random shit has happened so far and very often throughout the episodes they introduce new people and things to the plot but they end up not expanding them or completely abandoning them. One random thing that happened in the first episode was that corny “zombies falling from ceiling”, which made no sense whatsoever. How did the zombies get there? How come the helicopter on top of the roof didnt fall through the roof when it landed there, but these anorexic zombies do when they take a single step? And at the end of the episode Rick ran into some ugly dirty chick in the forest which absolutely did nothing to contribute to the story line. Some other shit that kinda pissed me off is when him and that grey short haired chick found 2 survivors in a house, and they were going to take them back to there camp, but 5 minutes later they end up getting eaten by zombies. Like what the fuck? why introduce these characters if they are going to get killed off in the same episode, I would rather see some people butchering the shit out of some zombies or at least give some screen time to the hotties on the show like this chick

or this one

Also some of the scenes and camera angles are shit! LIke in the episode that just aired when the governor gets out of his tent and finds out hes been abandoned and the music starts playing, that shit looks like its a youtube parody. And then to make it look even worse he hops into a huge truck, starts destroying shit at that town and burns down a bunch of buldings. I might be just growing out of the show, idk, but Im just not enjoying season 4 as much as I enjoyed the previous season. Im not even enjoying season 4 as much as i enjoyed season 2 (the worst season). Tell me what you think of the show and feel free to share shitty/pointless/random stuff youve seen this season.

November 18th, 2013
JTTD's photo

Walking dead is extremely overrated, the first season was the best then got progressively worse and that blonde chick has really thin lips which annoys me way more than it should

November 18th, 2013

TBH, I think that show only stayed relevant because of the bandwagon effect. I remember 1 day in class the nerds talking about it, and the next day everybody and their mom was on that Zombie ish. Not gonna lie, I tried to get into watching it…but that show was just not for me. I don’t think the phenomena and craze that follows that show has anything to do with the quality of the show, but just how big of a deal people make that show out to be.

IF PEOPLE DIDN’T REALLY THINK THEY WERE GONNA BE ATTACKED BY ZOMBIES, THAT SHOW WOULDN’T BE SO POPULAR.

November 18th, 2013
KoolGee's photo

LOL, I guess she has thin lips but eh, who cares, I think she is so cute.

November 18th, 2013

Tonight’s episode was terrible!

November 18th, 2013
Stelio's photo

No.. as someone who is a huge fan of the comics/graphic novels and even the game, I fucking love the show, It has its flaws but i love watching it, and last weeks episode was one of the best of the series, did you even watch it?

November 18th, 2013
KoolGee's photo

@Jacob-B Yeah I watched it, best episode of the season so far. I was really excited by the ending too when the Governor showed up, I thought he was gonna start shooting up the prison, but nah, todays episode was a pretty big let down.

November 18th, 2013
CH3's photo

Stopped watching it after second episode of Season 4.

It’s a meh show at best now.

November 18th, 2013
Skizza306's photo

Been reading the comic books for years now, not quite since it came out but since sometime during the second year of publication. Watched the first season of the TV show mostly due to hype and was thoroughly let down so I have not watched another episode since then. Wildly overrated program.

November 18th, 2013
white_boy's photo

or at least give some screen time to the hotties on the show like this chick

She wouldn’t be that hot on the show sadly due to, you know, end of the world and stuff.
I think this season they’re building up to something crazy at the mid-season finale, like Daryl getting captured in the middle of season 3.

November 18th, 2013
C_Goomba's photo

srsly tho I have NOT seen one damn episode of this show and still wondering what’s sooo good about it ._.

November 18th, 2013
white_boy's photo

Also I don’t think it’s possible for anything to be as bad as the first half of season 2
“oh no we can’t stay at Hershel’s farm"
You could just…you know…put your gun to his face and say "we’re staying, eat a dick”

November 18th, 2013
ENBLBPT's photo

I was hooked into the show in season 1.And then i discovered the office and now consider it to be the best show ever.It recieved widespread acclaim for the first 5 seasons.But of course this show isnt for everyone.The comedy is hilarious to me if you have netflix you must check it out

November 18th, 2013
DiMES's photo

that blonde chick look 4 years old my nigga wtf

November 18th, 2013
Hellblazer's photo

November 18th, 2013