MY DRAWINGS AND PAINTINGS AND DIGITAL PAINTINGS AND STUFF (fixed)

My homie said I should post these here and I think you guys would really enjoy them. To view them in the proper resolution, I think you can drag them into another tab.

Daniel Brown

Fred

Tupack Shaker

Socrates

and Travis Bickle just because

I have this graphite drawing of K.Dot but its not near completion, but its what I’m currently working on.

I have much more on my older computer if anyone is interested, I’ll upload them tomorrow afternoon. I hope you guys like it, give feedback, and if you guys have any fan art, feel free to post it.

November 18th, 2013
November 18th, 2013

Thats so 2 minutes ago though.

November 18th, 2013

And heres a Chance the Chicago Kid that I’m working on too, don’t be too alarmed about the missing facial hair, I know how excited you can get.

November 18th, 2013
Notatroll's photo

Yo these are really fucking dope! I love the almost CGI-ish look to some of these

November 18th, 2013

tfw fred isnt this

good shit tho

November 18th, 2013

At least he didn’t say the homie like a faggot.

November 18th, 2013

I’m glad y'all like them, I’ll try to post more after class.

November 18th, 2013
HadiHype's photo

You looking to sell any of this stuff man?
The kendrick one in particular

November 18th, 2013

@HadiHype I’ll take commissions for money, but these are for my portfolio.

November 18th, 2013
Idyllic's photo

that shits fuckin tight yo, the composition is solid, the shading is fuckin excellent.
Siq.

November 18th, 2013
AlbinoAce's photo

Damn man. Artists should pay you for this shit. That piture of Danny Brown looks like it could be on one of his future albums. I love how you added a yellow ripple for the smoke.

November 18th, 2013
AlbinoAce's photo

*picture

November 18th, 2013

Thanks, guys, its sort of my dream to design album or mixtape covers for artists. I’m kind of haunting Chance the Rapper on Twitter to look at my art and to let me do work for him, he always has digital paintings as his covers, I think I could do him justice.

November 18th, 2013
LewAshby's photo

This is amazing

November 18th, 2013