Make up 4 random bars about a topic

I ain’t saying you need to be super lyrical, this a hip hop forum and I think we should just have fun with it

take this challenge kinda like if you were with your friends just randomly spitting
The purpose is to not hate and have fun (I feel like a lot of yall have anger issues)

lemme bring the first topic: hands

Let me tell what hands are here for
They aren’t supposed to be handling tecs nor
busting caps that leave bodies droppin on the floor
use the right one to bust a nut and the left once you’re tired but you need more

November 18th, 2013
Deivid's photo

Feet

No Achilles heel, defeat(the feet) couldn’t take its toll(toe) on me
Nd you’d face defeat(the feet) like your bitch’s titties sagging when she sucking on my dick homie

November 18th, 2013
Deivid's photo

Couldn’t think of two more. Lol

November 18th, 2013

Ahaha its cool, I like the defeat/ feet and toll/toe wordplay

November 18th, 2013

Although this is hypothetical, and hardly a display of a brothas brainiac intellect or rhyming potential

I still predict some faggot with no credentials, being highly judgmental of this acapella typed up on my MAC with no instrumental

Cause you see this is RG, where struggle bar rappers free to come to gnash they teeth, cause they ca(reAr) hella bitter but they candy bars sweet

Softer than fucking cotton candy, melting in the heat, but I bet you wouldn’t take your keyboard gangstas antics to the fucking street.

November 18th, 2013

@DetectiveGrizzlyGoose that shit, I like it

November 18th, 2013
Sense's photo

Topic: Niggas who think they’re lyrical

Most niggas think they super duper lyrical,
All I hear when they rhyme is digital, spiritual, miracle
See
That shit don’t make no sense
But my name sense so I’m stacking dollars at the bank
They rhyme big words & think they shit is dope & dank
I’ll kill em with 4 words, “Nigga, your shit stank."
Hollering multi-syllable words, they can barely pronounce
But they can never see I, I kill them all with pronouns

(I don’t think my pronoun line made sense but it just popped up in my head lol.)

November 18th, 2013

@Sense you’re hella nice bro, do you rap for real…and if so where can we find your work to listen to you and whatnot?

November 18th, 2013
D.R.C's photo

Op is fag
Op is gay
Op should die
And his mom is over weight

*drops mic

DRCfuckedyothread

November 18th, 2013

After hearing @TheReal_DRC barz

November 18th, 2013

@TheReal_DRC

Was That Even Necessary?

November 18th, 2013

@DetectiveGrizzlyGoose You know there’s always one faggot that comes on a forum just to say they don’t wanna be on the forum. If they’re just going to go to every forum telling us how the forums lame they need a life.

November 18th, 2013
Sense's photo

@DetectiveGrizzlyGoose I only write for now bro, ima probably start recording in the future. I’m trying to get into university & shit. (education first tbh)

You’re nice too man, I really like what you spit. Yours was someone using big words that actually make sense, so kudos to you G.

November 18th, 2013
Alpha-Q-Up's photo

That thread title tho…

Make up 4 random bars about a topic

“Random Bars”

“Topic”

K

November 18th, 2013

@Alpha-Q-Up didnt even notice that until now tbh ahah

November 18th, 2013