Favorite region of Rap?(East/West/South?

What is your favorite regoin of rap? Do you like West Coast gangsta rap? East Coast? or that Down South shit? I guess eminem and drake can be North? lol idk.

AAANNDD Name your favorite representative of the region you chose. Please don’t go West-Tupac, East- Biggie, South-Andre 3k if that isn’t really your fav lol.

Alltime for me would proabbly be West with The Game.

currently, that Down South Shit with T.I.

November 21st, 2013

nothin man rhymes universal like guru said

November 21st, 2013

Favorite—–>opinion—–>what you like son??

November 21st, 2013

East. I like hip hop that make my pen move, fuck the ho. TDE biotch

November 21st, 2013

down south with lil wayne, mystikal, TI, three stacks and big boi, tito lopez, big krit, scar face, and Ludacris.

November 21st, 2013

@JohnJuliano 1 Rep. Naarrow that shit down! lol

November 21st, 2013
Barrk's photo

east coast 4 lyfe

November 21st, 2013

I dont see any point in that really, since the topic is our favourite region, not our favourite rapper from that region. If that’s how it goes than it has to be andre.

November 21st, 2013
Sense's photo

My favorite rapper is from the west but I like east coast hip hop a lot more than west.

November 21st, 2013
LewAshby's photo

Wisconsin

November 21st, 2013

South.

November 21st, 2013
Hellblazer's photo

midwest roster list on some other shit

• Slum Village + J. Cilla
  • Common
  • Eminem + D12
  • Obie Trice
  • Royce da 5'9"
  • Do or Die
  • Twista
  • Our lord Yeezus
  • Lupe Fiasco
  • Bone THugs
  • Kid Cudi
  • Chip Tha Ripper
  • Hi-Tek
  • Freddie Gibbs
  • Mac Lethal
November 21st, 2013
iaLm's photo

East then West then South.

East has had the best rappers over all time
Good rappers — Nas, all of Wu-Tang, Jay Z, Biggie, Rakim, Big L, etc.

West Coast has had some great rappers but not as many that are as good as East coast rappers imo.
Good rappers — Kendrick, Ab-Soul, Dre, Snoop Dogg, Tupac, etc.

I don’t like much southern rappers, there have been some great southern rappers but overall more shitty rappers have come from the south than anywhere else (Soulja Boy, Gucci Maine, Flo Rida etc) and the only southern rappers I have really liked have been
Good rappers — OutKast and Wayne

November 21st, 2013

@iaLm Let me try to defend Gucci. A lot of people don’t like him for the simple fact that they think what T.I. does is trap music. While TIP is a far better overall rapper than Gucci, Gucci is probably the greatest trap rapper of all time because that is the only thing he makes. Not only that but the people who don’t think he can spit have only heard his radio songs (i.e. Lemonade). If you legitimately listen to his mixtapes, Guwop is not a club rapper and his lyrics are far better than Soulja Boy or Flo Rida.

November 21st, 2013
Laayla's photo

@LewAshby Remember Coo Coo Cal?

November 21st, 2013