It ain't underrated if it's appreciated or what are you listening to when you are not dickriding

PTICA's photo

First off, I dont need no stans in here, I need people who enjoy rap music, and I dont need no backpackers either. This will be a thread about rappers who get hardly any mentions around here.

But dont mention anyone if you dont listen to it.

Im gonna list some rappers that this forum needs no introduction to: Kanye, Eminem, Drake, Joey Bada$$, Chance The Rapper, Kendrick Lamar, Ab Soul, Schoolboy Q, Nas, Tupac, Biggie, Jay Z, J Cole, Lupe Fiasco and everything other that is popular to listen to on RG, yeah sadly its popular to listen to Mac Miller here too. So ignore those.

If you come in here talking bout how you are listening to U God or Rakim Im gonna tell you to get the fuck out because no one is listening to them. Dont lie. Even Eric B aint listening to Rakim in 2013, and U God, no pls.

Name:

Your favorite albums/mixtapes:

Your 5 favorite songs:

(Dont post youtube videos, link pls)

TIPS:

Dont post pictures of their faces, no one wants to see that.

Some rappers that I would like to see listed here: Styles P, Scarface, Bun B, No Malice, Xzibit, Smoke DZA, M.O.P., Stalley, Trea The Truth, Young Buck, Ja Rule, Fat Joe, Reks etc.

P.S. If you say you listen to Elzhi you are backpacker so dont do it.

Lets see what is this forum hiding.

November 22nd, 2013

I listen to Ja Rule,Xzibit and Scarface

November 22nd, 2013

November 22nd, 2013
HMN's photo

Thread title makes no sense

November 22nd, 2013
PTICA's photo

@asslover

Do you mind naming your favorite albums/songs from them?

November 22nd, 2013
PTICA's photo

@pinkdolphin

Is that Gorilla Zoe?

November 22nd, 2013
Giorgio's photo

But people talk about Scarface, Bun B and Smoke DZA though, they just haven’t made any headlines right now, so there’s not much to talk about that hasn’t already been discussed.

December 15th, 2013
PTICA's photo

Bun B released new album on November 11, 2013

December 15th, 2013

I quite like Xzibit, so yeah

Favorite album: At the Speed of Life
Favorite songs: The Foundation, What You See Is What You Get, At the Speed of Life, What A Mess, Don’t Approach Me

December 15th, 2013

I’m new to RG’s forums, so i don’t know if KRIT is talked about in the forums, but i noticed the exception.

Favorite mixtape: KRIT wuz here.

In addition, reflection eternal and Talib Kweli and Mos Def are black star have nasty albums.

December 15th, 2013

Ratkings (Wiki)
World’s Fair
Capital Steez
Vinny Cha$e

December 15th, 2013

Wiki is nice. @PinealGland19

December 15th, 2013

I might as well be a Logic stan.

December 15th, 2013

i recently been listening to Probcause,I really enjoyed the two mixtapes i’ve heard from them so far. The recipeI and the Recipe vol. 2 i think they are great!

December 15th, 2013
PTICA's photo

Point of this thread was to point out some good song/album I might miss to other users including me

so congratulations to @ChristianH, good post

December 15th, 2013