Why do people hate Rick Ross?

Yes ik his UOENO verse was a tad rapist like but why else?

November 23rd, 2013
ENBLBPT's photo

Because hes the fakest rapper ever.His music is meaningless.

November 23rd, 2013

Yes but how about other rappers out there (Lil Wayne Future Ace Hood)

November 23rd, 2013
RDM's photo

He built his career off of another mans name. He is the fake of the fake. you caant be a correctional officer one day and a kingpin the next. Musically, all his verse souund the same, no versatility, boring. only officer ross verse that impressed me was his joint on devil in a new dress, mostly all his other shit is corny

November 23rd, 2013
RDM's photo

@Kodakhere none of those guys built their career off another mans name like a sus boy

November 23rd, 2013
twrocks's photo

he built his career on lies. He thinks he is like a bad ass drug lord when he used to be a prison warden. That shit makes sense.

November 23rd, 2013
ENBLBPT's photo

@Kodakhere i will say it.I dont like lil wayne.I just dont.I do like some of his music but not much at all.But he does have SOME songs that have meaning.

November 23rd, 2013
HMN's photo

^ Songs don’t need to have meaning to be good.

November 23rd, 2013
ENBLBPT's photo

HateMeNow the ones i enjoy most have some sort of meaning other than the usual(hoes,cars,money,).

November 23rd, 2013
JFKilla's photo

I’ve actually learned to just enjoy some of Ross’s music. I don’t believe a damn word he says, and I chuckle whenever he raps about selling dope, but I don’t hate him, he has some pretty good verses here and there.

November 23rd, 2013
Flowmatic's photo

Ross is the fakest rapper out there in the mainstream.

Best way to listen to Ross is by suspending believe yeah he is repetitive but not terrible guy can rap. Thing is even when he lays some “real” rap like on hold me back or that pusha t song even the wale one he is seen as a joke.

November 23rd, 2013

Rick Ross can make some good verses from time to time, but it’s usually only when he’s really pushed to do so like when he has to rap with Nas or something like that

November 23rd, 2013

His verses sound the same

November 23rd, 2013

Don’t downvote me Nappy pls

November 23rd, 2013
JFKilla's photo

@SVNTIMVRTVL

Yeah I do agree

November 23rd, 2013