Tupac vs Biggie?

I’ve just started listening to both of these rappers and I like them honestly.

I personally like Tupac more. I think his flow is better and I can connect to him more on an emotional level. Biggie aint bad though.

December 2nd, 2013

lol, 2Pac having better flow.

December 2nd, 2013
D.R.C's photo

I love your insight

December 2nd, 2013
lilhook27's photo

Both are overrated and average

December 2nd, 2013

In 6th grade (which was was like 10 years ago for me lol) Tupac was my favorite rapper. I bought his greatest hits CD through one of those 10 CDs for 99 cent things that used to come in the mail back in the day lol. I had 2 copies, which was 4 CDs, and I played them shits OUT lol. I think I was going through some wanna be gangsta phase lol. But as I’ve gotten older I’ve started to like Biggie’s music more. I feel the exact opposite as you when it comes to flow, because I feel like Tupac’s flow never changed much. I also enjoy Biggie’s word play and lyrics more. To me there’s more hot Biggie lines than there are hot Tupac lines. But I’m glad you’ve discovered these two. Keep listening.

December 2nd, 2013

Accurate…

December 2nd, 2013

Tupac is my favorite and this question is asked 900 times a day

December 2nd, 2013

Tupac vs. Biggie is basically the proxy for the east coast/west coast argument. If you really like rap, you appreciate both, but choosing between them is a matter of personal taste.

December 2nd, 2013

I prefer Biggie but not a huge fan of either. However, their influence is huge and has got to be respected.

December 3rd, 2013

Two different styles.Therefore its always gonna be an argument between the people who like those certain styles. They both were so natural with the mic and that deserves to be recognized. They set the tone for all modern rap.

December 3rd, 2013

Why the hell did I receive so many downvotes? I was just giving an opinion you bitches and asking you for your’s.

And how the fuck would I know that this question has been asked? I just came on here and got harassed by 70 people.

December 3rd, 2013

2 Pack beer please.

December 3rd, 2013