Name The Five Worst Things About The Rapper You Stan The Most.

1. Doesn’t brush his teeth; only uses Listerine for his teeth.
  2. Smells like crap according to Schoolboy Q
  3. Got ethered by Drake
  4. Control didn’t really add a new layer of competition to rap, because Kendrick shrugged it off in interviews.
  5. Prior to the Kendrick Lamar EP, most of his shit is garbage.
December 10th, 2013

He made most of his music before the EP when he was 17-19

December 10th, 2013

Hopsin.

1. He’s corny (though it can be a good thing sometimes.)
  2. He acts like he’s getting something out of dissing
  3. He takes a hella long time to produce music
  4. He’s all “mayne im blowing up dawg” then when he starts making music, he gets all “F this shit i dont want money”
  5. he signed Dizzy Wright
December 10th, 2013
sexy-mofo's photo

Eww…

This all true, Crunk?

December 10th, 2013

Got ethered by Drake

@PrnceCharmin Da fuq?

December 10th, 2013
HMN's photo

@TheGift That’s not an excuse. Rakim, Nas, Ice Cube and Wayne were all making good music even when they were teenagers.

December 10th, 2013

All of them are exceptional talents.

December 10th, 2013
HMN's photo

Not really. Snoop Dogg, Biggie, Tupac, Big L, Bun B.

December 10th, 2013

^Exceptional talents also. And Tupac, Biggie, & Bun B started as adults

Either way the point still stands. You rarely find 17 year olds making Illmatics.

December 10th, 2013
HMN's photo

No they didn’t. Bun B was 19 when the first UGK album dropped, same with Tupac. And Biggie had been rapping before Ready to Die came out when he was only 20.

December 10th, 2013

That’s still besides the point. Not only are they exceptional talents, but most teenagers aren’t going to be at the top of their game. Even Pac, & UGK didn’t hit their stride until adults.

December 10th, 2013
HMN's photo

I forget what we’re even arguing over.

I guess I’ll take the L

December 10th, 2013

Kid Cudi

He mumbles shit on some of his records

“Erase Me”

Alot of people might like this, but I hate how he changes his dongs for concerts

Says he doeesnt want to be widely known for weed but makes songs like “Marijuana” “up, up and away” and “Just What I

I like how he says his lyrics but his punchline delivery on Indicud sucked dick.

December 10th, 2013

Eminem

I cant say Im a fan without people thinking Im a closeminded “Stan” even though I’ve be3n listening to rap for over 20 years. He is my favorite rapper though.

He needs to start rapping like AZ again

Never features rappers that could challenge him bar for bar anymore. Even wwhen he does its involved love some way or another.

Stopped working with Dre as much even even though every time he he pumped out classics.

Doesnt flow to beats like he used to. They beats are mixed to fit his choppy ass flow

December 10th, 2013
Teebird's photo

Kanyeezy

1. He’s an asshole irl which makes it hard to defend his music, even though that should not be a factor whatsoever.

2. Bound 2 video

3. He doesn’t chill out when he needs to. I mean, he shouldn’t try to cater to the public’s every whim, but he could chill out a bit every once in a while. It bugs me to see people hate on Kanye, tbh. Dude has given me some of the greatest music I’ve heard. Anyways

4. He doesn’t seem to care about music as much as he used to anymore

5. The fact that I can’t say that I like Yeezus without someone saying that I just forced myself to like it. I actually did enjoy the album very much. I do not mind if you think otherwise, though. It’s just my opinion. (I liked his direction for this album, but I think if he tried to do it again the overall product would suffer, and it would be a boring project. Kanye needs to move on to the next thing, which I’m sure he will do.)

I put it in parentheses bc it was just kind of a side-note/stream of consciousness lol

December 10th, 2013