What rappers/artists have you recently gained an interest in?

TECH N9NE

I finally got into listening to Tech N9ne and was listening to his new Something Else album and I have to say, aside from a few unnecessary features that were on some of the songs, I thoroughly enjoyed it. His wordplay is almost completely unmatchable and he makes rapping seem so easy. Can’t believe its taken me this long to get into him. If yall have any suggestions on what Tech album I should listen to next, let me know.

December 10th, 2013

BUMP

December 10th, 2013

Top 3:

Big K.R.I.T.
Yelawolf
Kendrick Lamar(listened to him a while back, but didn’t think he was anything special. NOW, as i relisten to his shit, mygawd.jpg dudes insane.)

December 10th, 2013
sexy-mofo's photo

Jay Z (his older stuff), 2 Chainz, Pusha T and Travi$ Scott.

December 10th, 2013

Watsky

&&&

Vic Mensa

December 10th, 2013
  • The Emancipator
  • XXYYXX
  • Geto Boys
  • Disclosure
December 10th, 2013

Pusha T, his verses on Trouble on my Mind are fucking murder.

Now all I have to do is get the album…

December 10th, 2013

Because I want to Take Zayn Malik,Harry Styles,Louis,Niall, Liam, and strap them to a missle,point it to the sky, & shoot it one direction

December 10th, 2013

@SummerLove

@gwatsky is a legitimately interesting artist; he’s doing his own thing 100%. Pigeonholed as a novelty rapper because of his speed. But he has vision! And punchlines!

December 10th, 2013
sexy-mofo's photo

Also, recently I’ve been thinking about checking out Vic Mensa but I’m not sure where to start.

December 10th, 2013

Cam'ron. Always sort of wrote him off for some reason, but I decided to check him out. Listened to Purple Haze, and I’ve been bumping it pretty regularly for the past 5 days now.

December 10th, 2013
ENBLBPT's photo

I dont know if this is recent but about 2 to maybey 3 months ago i watched this video by anthony fantano.And i think it was aout his favorite 2013 tracks or i think it was a track review of numbers on the boards.And he kept saying its soo lyrically dense and is one of the greatest songs this year.I checked it out and thought it was great.I love the song.And than i heard nostalgia with him and kendrick.And i love it.I just clicked on that video because it looked kinda cool and had a million views.And i love it.I love kendrick and pushas verse.

SO NOW IM INTERESTED IN PUSHA T.

December 10th, 2013

December 10th, 2013
Bound3's photo

Relistening to joey (who I never liked when he first came out). I’ve had 1999 on repeat and I even fuck with Summer Knights a bit. Got back into James Blake too (after hearing that Chance feature). No new rappers really. I’ve really gotten into this alt&B group called Autre Ne Veut. They are pretty dope but their lead vocalist’s voice is an acquired taste.

December 10th, 2013

December 10th, 2013