OT: RG Blacks come here and tell me how this makes you feel

SDVG's photo

This is from an episode of a show called “What would you do”, where the producers stage ridiculous scenarios and see if any good Samaritan comes forward and tries to diffuse the situation.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wQ_BObVA5Hs

Don’t you think the producers are just perpetuating an outdated stereotype that black women show animosity to black men that date non-black women?

How u feel bout this. Should this TV show be banned?

December 17th, 2013
BlackPhan's photo

I watch this show a good bit. The fact that people get more up-in-arms when the guy is black is a little sickening but not unsurprising.

December 17th, 2013
MyNamesCody's photo

thats literally all the show does is bring out a lot of stereotypical situations to light lol so no its shouldnt be banned its a 9/10 show

December 17th, 2013
Barrk's photo

they also showed how people are more likely to characterize a black as a theif & how white girls can get away with anything on another episode

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ge7i60GuNRg

December 17th, 2013
lilhook27's photo

wow shut the fuck up SDVG

December 17th, 2013
BlackPhan's photo

No, I don’t think it should be banned…I think stuff like this should be allowed to air, because these experiments ending showing a good amount about the real people’s personality.

December 17th, 2013
SDVG's photo

When I dated a black guy in college a lot of black girls tried to steal him from me.

needless to say he was lightskin and very handsome, and an athlete at that.

December 17th, 2013
lilhook27's photo

@SDVG the way you are racist I seriosuly doubt you have dated anyone black

December 17th, 2013

“RG blacks”?
@SDVG u r really beautiful and all but…

December 17th, 2013

and this show is goat i love it

December 17th, 2013
BlackPhan's photo

Not to mention the whole interracial relationship thing hits home with me, because I’ve been in two before, and have heard things similar to what the actor said.

December 17th, 2013
DiMES's photo

this bitch be dumb as hell sometimes lol

why should it be banned?

btw i wud smash Rachael and kristin

December 17th, 2013
SkyArt's photo

Saw it recently, nothing new. Reminds me of when my cousins were grilling me on why/if black guys like Asian girls.

Btw lightskin dudes outta style, so not sure if ur story is true. And you are subtly implying that lightskin > darkskin.

December 17th, 2013
HMN's photo

SDVG did not deliver

December 17th, 2013

tfw people still gettin their jimmies rustled by this he-she.

December 17th, 2013