Confess to buying NWTS.

Yall nikkaz already know that Drake sold over a milli copies of NWTS , but do you know what that means?

Some pover man fans probably bought the album,claim they got it for they sister, and Loved the album.

but we will never know

because on RG and on the internet in general, it’s cool to hate Drake. Nobody wanna lose dem internet points! Liking drake is an internet sin!

I bet over half of yall pover man stans on here love ya’ll some drake…Outside of the internet.

If you are a Drake stan that wanna get out of the closet, then go ahead, Be free!

December 20th, 2013

i bought the album, am not a drake stan but i have participated in the Draking Hour.

December 20th, 2013

But I genuinely dislike drake and push a tea

December 20th, 2013

Niggas afraid to admit a canadian lightskin nigga from the suburbs is running the game

December 20th, 2013

@HateMeNow but he isnt doe

December 20th, 2013

Confess to illegally downloading

December 20th, 2013

i confess to having a copy that i may or may not have paid for

December 20th, 2013

it with actual money

December 20th, 2013

#Team5FingerDiscount

December 20th, 2013

When my album drop, bitches’ll buy it for the picture
And niggas will buy it too and claim they got it for they sister

December 20th, 2013

I aint got no problem admitting this lol. Drizzy been killing it

December 20th, 2013

People acting like you can’t appreciate both Drake’s and Pusha T’s music. Anyway, my broke self didn’t buy Nothing Was The Same (or My Name Is My Name for that matter), but I have given both of them multiple listens in full.

December 20th, 2013

@FlyTendencies be preaching the truth for the other unaccounted 10 million who got the album doe.

December 20th, 2013

I bought it like most people. You don’t have to be ashamed RG opinions are in the minority. They like rappers that don’t sell and have weak content. Drake shit on all their favorites besides eminem and Jay z this year.

December 20th, 2013

It’s sold 1,479,000 already.

December 20th, 2013

Yeah I bought Drake’s album. Drake’s album is great!

December 20th, 2013