OT: Hobbies outside of rap

What other stuff are you guys into? Post some stuff you’re at least above average at.. B-boying is a hobby mind that I’ve had for a while now that isn’t rap but it’s still in the realm of hip hop.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xEk1KhCLmOs

What else do you guys do?

December 23rd, 2013

Don’t do much else tbh

December 23rd, 2013

I play fantasy football, I work. I used to run track. I play 2k and FIFA haha. I guess I don’t have too many hobbies, but I’m always busy with cool and stuff

December 23rd, 2013

December 23rd, 2013

THIRD DEGREE BLACK BELT BITCHEZ!

December 23rd, 2013

Have a bit of a obsession with UK politics and I make my own music

December 23rd, 2013

trolling irl

December 23rd, 2013
  • Shouldn’t be a suprise that I love to read and watch manga/anime hence my name.
  • I used to be a ok ass producer. I’m trying to learn how to sample now.
  • I like to do photography, and I’ve done some graphic design.
    Here’s some alternate covers and logos I’ve made:

• I write all the time.
  • I used to make advice videos for youtube all of the time.
  • Soon I want to get into rapping. I’ve already come up with a concept of albums, mixtapes, and EP’s that has not been done before. At least from what I’ve seen. I’m trying to not get soaked up in my influences from Chance since I love his flow so much, but soon I’ll be recording. It’ll be self-aware like Eminem, but I’m not gonna be him like Hopsin. I’ll just be me…LotusEaterEvans.
December 23rd, 2013

I play football (soccer) and fuck bitches

December 23rd, 2013

well, i listen to a lot of other music genres, I also play guitar. I like to game and i have a girlfriend. i haven’t had the time to do much else but these things, because girlfriends eat time like cookies. but its okay lol

i’m also really busy with school, it is my final year and trying to make it this year. not a hobby but still

December 23rd, 2013

@LotusEaterEvans Is there any chance I could use the Acid Rap for my ipod?

December 23rd, 2013

@TheShadyR59 by all means, go ahead.

December 23rd, 2013

@LotusEaterEvans Wow thanks man, they all look great

December 23rd, 2013

@TheShadyR59 thank you sir.

December 23rd, 2013

December 23rd, 2013