OT but that never stopped me before: Free Christmas Beat (Rico Snacks sends his love)

DJ Snack AKA Rico Snacks is a rare individual, usually content to spend his days sitting at a computer pushing buttons or standing inside his home’s pantry with the kitchen lights off (what can I say, bruh really likes his dark, enclosed spaces, we’re starting to think he might be autistic) but today, the producer/rapper actually ventured onto his facebook page to leave this “gift” for fans, as well as a message of thanks and vague prophecy regarding 2014:
https://soundcloud.com/djsnackmix/lauras-aura-happy-christmas

Made this over the past 2 days. In the Christmas spirit, here it is for you, for free. I appreciate all y'all on my like page even though there aren’t a lot of you, there’s still people on here I’ve never met in the real world and shit, and I’m grateful for that. I know underground rappers always tell people how next year is gonna be “their year” or a “big year” for em so…instead of telling you, I’ll just show you in the new year. One love.

December 24th, 2013

I know everyone is flipping their shit over 05 Fuck Em but I guarantee you this is just as good

December 25th, 2013
Notatroll's photo

Rico Snack’s A Very Spooky Christmas

December 25th, 2013