Hello, I'm New To Rap Genius...and I'm Looking For New Music!

Hello everyone, I’m Orel and I’m new to Rap Genius.

We don’t have that much Hip-Hop to choose from in my hometown of Moralton, Statesota because Ms.Censordoll thinks its evil and burns it all. So hopefully you guys can help me and my friends Doughy, Tommy, and Joe find some new music to listen to. Apart from listening to Hip-Hop, reading The Bible and Loving Jesus are my favorite things to do. Unfortunately, I recently lost my dog Bartholomew, so hopefully you guys can be my new friends to help me get over my lost. And since my dad recently grounded me I haven’t been able to go on to many adventures like…THE TIME I RAISED THE DEAD, GOT CAUGHT GOING NUMBER 3, SOLD CRACK, MADE FORMULA 1 FOR THE TOWN , WENT TO A SEX SHOP, PULLED A PLUG ON AN OLD LADY,BROKE ALL 10 COMMANDMENTS, ASSAULT 2 KIDS WITH AN BASEBALL BAT. BECAME AN ALCOHOLIC. I MET THE MESSIAH
https://vimeo.com/64463703

So what should I know about you guys and Rap Genius?

December 25th, 2013
Jergnome's photo

cnt tell if srs

December 25th, 2013

Hello @jerome666s, are you Catholic?

I’m assuming that from the 666 in your name?

December 25th, 2013
Nasir's photo

New? lol riiiiggghhttt…

December 25th, 2013

Merry X-Mas Nas, is Santa going to bring you another Copy of Illmatic this year?

Sidenote: This is the only copy we get in Moralton.

December 25th, 2013
Nasir's photo

Thanks for the new CD OralFappington!

December 25th, 2013

GOLLY!

God Bless You @Nasir

December 25th, 2013

Came onto this thread expecting a whitehat asking for music recommendations.

Not to sure what I left with…

December 25th, 2013

Oh dearie *too

December 25th, 2013

You can still give me music @BigBadBonj.

December 25th, 2013

So what should I know about you guys and Rap Genius?

It’s not safer than the real world as many claim,

Negus be getting Murked out here!

December 25th, 2013
Deivid's photo

Still don’t know what to make of this thread… But anyway you seem religious n stuff so I’d recommend Jay Electronica.

December 25th, 2013

@Deivid
Jay Electronica is AWESOME, it’s just a shame he’s not Protestant.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-lrVO3pPDP4

He’s a great rapper, I just pray that God has mercy on his soul for rapping about all that 5% stuff.

December 25th, 2013
rukan23's photo

new gimmick lol, u know to actually be known on the forums u gotta stick with one, u can’t keep switching around. gotta be consistent man, tho the caps lock thing was annoying

December 25th, 2013

@rukan23
I’m pretty sure more people know all my old user names than your current username. Not that it means anything, but I’m sure you’ve been here longer than me…and I already have more followers than you (stressing again that not a big deal). Like no offensive bro, but who are you for real?

December 25th, 2013