HOMIE TO HOMIE TALK TIME PART 2:Follow ups from the last thread, and the Mr.Mo Bitches New Years Resolutions.

HOMIE TO HOMIE TALK TIME PART 2:BACK BY POPULAR DEMAND

What’s up guys, I hope the ladies have been treating you guys a little bit better from since the last thread. Most importantly I hope you guys have been treating yourself better because if you don’t have any respect for yourself…who will? So the intention of this thread is to see the progress you guys been making since the last “HOMIE TO HOMIE TALK”, and also to help each other out with our New Year Resolutions in the aspect of being the best person we can be, so that our standards are to accept nothing or no one less. Remember we’re all FAM here and we’re here to help each other start oFf the New Year in a positive way.

RULES FOR PARTICIPATION

1.PRESENT THE CURRENT STATE OF A GIRL ISSUE YOU WERE HAVING, OR PRESENT A NEW ONE TO BE ADDRESSED BY THE HOMIE COMMITTEE.
2.GIVE CRITIQUE TO THE GUY ABOVE ON HOW TO IMPROVE HIS GAME FOR THE NEW YEARS SO THAT HE CAN BE MR.MO BITCHES.

December 26th, 2013
December 26th, 2013

lol Mr. Mo-Bitches

December 26th, 2013
Messages's photo

@OrelPuppington Aight so I’ve been working on getting over my ex and during that time I’ve been chatting with this new chick. We talk a lot and hang out a decent amount of time alone. Unfortunately whichever part of me that is supposed to convert body language into signals is fucked so I have no idea if this girl is into me or just looking to be friends.

December 26th, 2013

@freedl21
It all depends homie on how long you guys been talking…and the quality of those interactions.
1.If you guys have talking for a long time and it’s the usual two word response bullshit…then you might want to go talk to another girl. You either in denial about how much she is feeling you, or she’s just playing you.

2.If you guys have been talking for a long time and it’s good quality shit…AND SHE ACTUALLY TEXT/CALLS YOU FIRST, then I would hurry up and take things to the next level because she obviously likes you…but the longer you take the higher the chances you’ll be in the friend zone. She probably likes you, but she might think you’re a pussy if you take to long and that’s never flattering.

3.If you guys haven’t been talking to long, and it’s shitty quality…just stop with the wishful thinking and move on while you still have your dignity intact.

4.If you guys haven’t been talking very long and she’s really engaging with good conversation…THEN WHAT THE F ARE YOU WAITING FOR HOMIE! Ask her what her plans are for New Years and ask her if you could be her New years kissing partner.

Body language is obvious bro. It’s either there or not there…every girl is different but once you know what to look for it’s pretty hard to miss.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SBOtj1RmaUE

This video will explain the body language, it’s subtle but very constant. Check out the video and tell me what you think.

December 26th, 2013

@freedl21 Flirting is the greatest gift of life. Hint the hell out of her and after a week or two and still doesn’t get it.
She either doesn’t see you that way or She’s stupid.

P.s If she finds little ways to touch you maybe you need to start taking the hint.

P.P.S Lip biting one of greatest signals of all

December 26th, 2013
Messages's photo

@OrelPuppington @SummerLove So we definitely have high quality conversation, at least I think. I usually start it, but she does sometimes too. We’ve walked around campus for hours just talking about anything under the sun. And during our last encounter, before I went home for Winter Break we spent a couple hours together just talking on a campus bench and she really opened up about her emotions, but she also talked about her ex. The thing that has me confused is that if she’s talking about her feelings and her ex boyfriend really openly does that mean that she just wants to stay friends.

After watching the video I think I’ve seen some signals, but not definitively. Sorry for asking so many questions guys this chick has me confused like crazy.

December 26th, 2013

@freedl21
Also to add on to what @SummerLove said…also the most overlooked sign is when they STARE AT YOU. Most girl will tell you that once you’re already dating in hindsight…they used to stare at you all the time. Some girls are to shy to touch you, but some chicks will STARE at you to the point that it’s awkward and you feel their eyes on you. They same way you get fascinated by girls you like, they’ll be fascinated by you and always try to steal glances as much as they can.

December 26th, 2013

@freedl21 but if she stares at you like this

Stop doing what ever the hell you’re doing/saying.

December 26th, 2013

Mfw not mentioned from last thread.

But not much has changed since last time. Except the girl I posted about (the girl whos my best friend and all that shit) texted me merry christmas yesterday and called me today and I decided I’m not responding. I think we’re hanging out with a group of friends today and I’m going to pretty much ignore her. When she calls me again later and asks me what’s wrong I’m gonna tell her what’s up about it being bs that she says we’re good for each other but it doesn’t happen. I’m sick of it so I’m finally gonna say something. Hopefully I’ll stick to my guns and stay in charge of the conversation. Any advice on how to go about that? I have it pretty well thought out but tips are welcome

Also there’s this chick at work I’ve had my eye on. She’s pretty new (like 2 months) and I couldn’t decide if I was interested but recently she’s gotten really flirty all the time, so I thought I’d ask her out to see anchorman or something. But the other day at work she was telling about what she got her boyfriend for christmas. I had no idea she had a boyfriend, but whatêver I’ll move on from that I guess

December 26th, 2013

And s/o to @A1_Day for being a douche to me in some other thread about this and inspiring me to say something to this girl about this bs. For real thanks man

December 26th, 2013
Messages's photo

@UrsaMinor Random ass thought, but if you take a chick to the movies make sure its Wolf on Wall Street. Good ass movie + 3 Hours to make a move.

December 26th, 2013

@freedl21

Okay I got a little bit more information to work with now. She feels comfortable enough to talk to you all the time in public, and open up about her ex to you…then she probably trust you, whether she likes you or not is gonna take some more work.

1.If you guys have the same circle of friends, the best that you could do is to tell her friend how you feel about her. This will help you in two ways because her friend will know if she is talking to somebody else…shit her friend might even know if she likes you. And secondly the friend might even tell you the best way about expressing your interest for her. More times than none, she’ll immediately go tell her friend the good new (that’s if it’s good news to begin with)…and pretty much just do all the leg work for you.

2.How does she say your name. My first name is Rashad, and I don’t know why..but when chicks I don’t know make an effort to say my name (my nickname IRL is Goose) it’s always a good indicator that they like me. If you can count on her saying “HEY” or than she says your “NAME”, she probably doesn’t like you like that.

December 26th, 2013
A1_Day's photo

@UrsaMinor Good to know that you’re grabbing ahold of your balls and realizing this chick you’re crushing on wants the best of both worlds. She has her boy toys that she’s screwing and a more nicer/stable guy friend in you who (her emotional tampon) she can monkey branch on to if she needs validation. Take initiative and let her know who’s boss, if she gets mad do no contact and if she likes you she’ll realize how much of a cunt she’s been and come back with open arms.

December 26th, 2013
Messages's photo

@OrelPuppington Generally when we open up a conversation I start with, “Hey Morgan (her name),_” and she usually starts our with the same “Hey Parth (my name),”. I think that I might just talk to her friend about it and then ask her to go to the BallDrop or something.

December 26th, 2013