Big Sean or Tyga...Who Is More Tolerable?

If you had to pick between Big Sean or Tyga, who would you rather…
1.Hear at a party?
2.Who would listen to on a long road-trip?
3.Who’s album would you actually buy?
4.Who could you see yourself defending if RG made a hate thread directed at either of them?
5.If Hip-Hop was a game show, who would you vote off?

TYGA

OR

BIG SEAN

December 27th, 2013

Big Sean actually lays down a decent verse every once and a while. Tyga does not. Sean is more tolerable.

December 27th, 2013
RDM's photo

1. big sean
  2. big sean
  3. big sean
  4. big sean
  5. tyga
December 27th, 2013
Xzibit's photo

big sean is easily more tolerable than Tyga. lol tyga…..dudes had like 1 hit in his career

December 27th, 2013
lilhook27's photo

Big Sean

December 27th, 2013

One of the toughest questions ever asked since the dawn of man. It’s like picking between being shot or stabbed.

December 27th, 2013

tyga is not really special in any way, don’t understand he is signed.. his only verse i like is from his ft. on dueces (chris brown)

December 27th, 2013

big sean is easily more tolerable than Tyga. lol tyga…..dudes had like 1 hit in his career

Basically, lol

December 27th, 2013

big sean because control
Big sean because control
big sean because control
big sean because control
tyga because he wasn’t even mentioned on control

December 27th, 2013
  1. Tyga
  2. Big Sean
  3. Big Sean
  4. Big Sean
  5. Big Sean

So there you have it

December 27th, 2013
afarese's photo

Big Sean for the first 4 then Tyga for the last one. Big Sean has had some good stuff, such as his Detroit mixtape which I actually really enjoyed. HOF was a disappointment though.
Tyga though I dont really fuck with. His voice pisses me off.

December 27th, 2013

Hmmmm, I guess I’m the only person who plays Tyga I guess. I’m not saying Tyga is the second coming of Rakim (and neither is Big Sean)…but I can at least respect Tyga for the crazy ass bangers he puts out. Tyga at a party will for sure get you laid before Big Sean would.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=acQIEzm1-VM

FUCK THIS PUSSY BOY, FUCK IT!

December 27th, 2013

I like Tyga TBH. I can totally see why people wouldn’t, but fuck that. I listened to Hotel California roadtripping from Berkeley to Santa Barbara and back and I fucked with it more than I fucked with a lot of mainstream rap releases this year, it was a real like, West Coast Rap album, the type I don’t personally feel like gets made anymore (maybe by The Game, who is a noted fan of Tyga and was on a few tracks on Hotel California)

Big Sean ain’t bad but I would rather go to a Tyga concert.

December 27th, 2013

big sean actually can spit a lil bit. this dude tyga has the same subject matter on every damn song. he says traw on every song. dude takes recycled bars to a whole new level. but sean really disappointed with that HOF honestly. Buzz is down for both these cats. smh.

December 27th, 2013
Ace23's photo

Tyga. I like some of his shit. Haven’t listened to him since 2011ish. I liked his verse on Kings and Queens.

December 27th, 2013