OT: How was your first kiss?

So….

How was your first kiss?

I was in 4th grade, one day the teacher tells me to sit next to a girl, we never really talked before too much, so I wasn’t expecting something out of that.

One day, she writes somethin' in a little paper and she passes it to me. I read it and it says :“I like you very much, do you like me?” And i was like: “daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaamn, what the fuck i do now?!” So i answer with an “I like you too”.

Then when we finished class, I was alone and then she suddenly appears and took me by my hand and takes me to a kind of abandoned place in my school, we had a hug and we kissed for like 10 minutes. Then my mom arrived to take me home (we don’t have a “School Bus” here in Chile and my house was kinda far of the school back then).

I felt really good that afternoon, I felt like a boss, it was unreal, then we started to chat on MSN a we kissed in secret for 2-3 months, was kinda my first love, dat shit was the shit.

Song for tha thread:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HCPfLx6J6Ww

Drake fits almost perfectly for this situations

Share your story!

December 28th, 2013

Do family members count?
:\

December 28th, 2013
MFVoltron's photo

it was dry and hollow and almost forgettable…

December 28th, 2013

Sad to say I’m in 11th grade and haven’t kissed a gal, my reason is mainly cause I don’t try to go for like 5 different girls or anything, pretty much always trying to get with a certain gal and so far in every case, it’s ended up with me getting rejected and them always saying, “you’re nice and cool but I don’t like you that way, sorry.” The last girl I asked out this month to the dance at school and she flat out lied and told me she wasn’t going. What’s worst is I’d liked her for 2 years. But hey…it’s bound to come…right?

December 28th, 2013

You know the RG nikkas never even touched a girl, let alone get some “lip action”. These nikkas is kiss virgins

December 28th, 2013

I had many situations where I could have had my first kiss similar to OP’s situations. When I was a little kid I had mad bitches on mah D until like 5th grade. But, I never took advantage of all the young bitties back then. It wasn’t until early 8th grade when I had my first kiss. I was 13. It wasn’t that interesting; some girl liked me so I asked her out and I kissed her in the hallway. She turned out to be a big meanie though.

December 28th, 2013

6/10 kiss btw

December 28th, 2013

I was like 5…my two girl cousins came over and my grandma forced me to play with them. They wanted to play truth or dare…now they were like 2 years older than me I think (can’t remember).

My more attractive cousin said dared me to kiss her. I didn’t want to do it but they pressured me…I already commited myself to the game and if I don’t do the dare I owe her $10…I didn’t know…what the fuck to do. So…I had to do what I had to do.

December 28th, 2013
The Act's photo

You guys are so gay

December 28th, 2013