Top Rappers of 2013?

The poll, as expected, went a little bit out of hand. Voters should’ve only voted up to 5 times, and they should’ve voted for more than one person. Unfortunately, there were about 20 votes set apart just for Jay Z, then around 30 others set aside for Kanye, and it was just out of hand because clearly they were all from the same voters (rigging the poll). Anyway, there were 14 rappers that stood out in this poll and so, there will be one final poll to claim who is the ‘official’ top 10 of 2013. Results will be posted on Sunday.
2013 MC Finals

January 2nd, 2014
Dillinger's photo

That list is utter bullshit.

January 2nd, 2014

Well, those that are listed are there because they received the most votes. So I don’t know where you’re coming from with that. So many people are on here just to make needless and irrelevant comments. If you’re gonna vote, by all means, vote. If not, don’t. I could care less. There’s a lot of people that would vote and choose not to put up with comments like that and then there’s trolls that stroll along here shoving their opinions everywhere they aren’t necessitated.

January 2nd, 2014
Dillinger's photo

Well, those that are listed are there because they received the most votes

Was there a poll to decide who would be in this poll? If this should be the case, I stand corrected. But still some of those musicians on this list weren’t even relevant this year or had colleagues that were more relevant.

January 2nd, 2014

There was a poll, and it was your colleagues that chose these artists. Sorry for the confusion

January 2nd, 2014

I understand Nas and Andre weren’t really relevant this year, but they were picked and I can’t omit them

January 2nd, 2014
A1_Day's photo

Voted.

January 2nd, 2014

Nas

January 2nd, 2014
Lampz's photo

What did Andre do this year? I voted, but I only choose 4 rappers because the others weren’t relevant or aren’t that good (just looking at rapping skills) imo.

January 2nd, 2014

These were the rappers that were chosen by your colleagues, out of a list of 80 or so. Anyway, people disregarded what I had said earlier. I obviously expect this to come from the internet of all places, but come on people. I’m obviously going to notice the 500 votes set aside for Kendrick, the 15-20 for Eminem, the solo votes for Nas, Andre, and Pusha. Please only vote once and vote for more than 1 MC. Please. It’s the ‘official’ RG top 10.

January 2nd, 2014

Guys, keep voting. But please, whatever you do ONLY ONE VOTE PER PERSON. Also, DO NOT VOTE FOR ONLY ONE ARTIST. In your one vote, select however many artists (preferrably ten because we are going by top ten) but do not vote for only one artist, as much as you may want them to win. We’re not playing by favoritism here. Each person should be honestly judging the artists' influence and lyrical and musical skills. Polls close Sunday.

January 4th, 2014

January 4th, 2014

See what I mean? There were votes set aside specifically for Kendrick, Eminem, and Pusha. Just vote for multiple artists, and only vote once

January 4th, 2014

No danny brown? next thread.

January 4th, 2014

unless their was a poll before this. if so i apologize.

January 4th, 2014