OT: Tumblr

I’m already anticipating the “OMG it’s just for pretentious hipsters that like sex and goofy shit with pointless filters” kind of posts even mentioning Tumblr, but I rather love the website to be frankly honest. Of course there’s it’s fair share of dumb shit on there but like Twitter or Instagram, it just depends on whom you follow. Musicians like Joey Bada$$, Jay Electronica, Childish Gambino, Grimes, Jhene Aiko, Odd Future (specifically Tyler, Earl, and Frank) and Beyonce have a Tumblr they make frequent posts on! Like I said, you can follow some weird shit and amazing blogs and tags on there. I think a Tumblr blog is also a thing Rap Genius should look into as well. Could bring in some more traffic to the site.

Here’s mine if you want to observe/follow. Post some more blogs down below if you like.

http://geesdogeethings.tumblr.com/

January 7th, 2014

Hmm I might make one now.

January 7th, 2014

I really didn’t think I’d like tumblr when I got it, but similar to RG it has consumed my social life
http://deeppurpled.tumblr.com/

January 7th, 2014
twrocks's photo

Just followed you OP :)

January 7th, 2014
January 7th, 2014
twrocks's photo

January 7th, 2014

I follows back errybody!
@twrocks Thank you kindly. :)

January 7th, 2014
Barrk's photo

tumblr and instagram are good because hot girls don’t lock those accounts for just friends

January 7th, 2014
January 7th, 2014
Utters's photo

I hate being “that dude” but I’ve never really gotten into social networking. I have a Facebook that I use almost for the sole purpose of posting Youtube videos, a Twitter that I literally never use, and nothing else.

I think there are just better things going on than what some bitch had for dinner, or what her titties look like, or some stupid quote from some famous person in history.

January 7th, 2014

Me

January 7th, 2014
TedMosby's photo

January 7th, 2014

I just have RG, tumblr, & instagram. If any of you guys follow me on one of those and tell me you’re from RG I’ll def follow back

January 7th, 2014
Nathanoj's photo

January 7th, 2014
Nathanoj's photo

January 7th, 2014