Welcome @MasterKrit93092

I probably should’ve said this awhile ago, but I’ve been talking about RapGenius to some of my friends, and heavily suggested they join. @MasterKrit93092 is one such person and he joined around 3 weeks ago. I’m really proud to be a member of this site because even though there are a lot of trolls, there are still people that actually know what they’re talking about and can actually have legitimate conversations on a specific subject matter, @LieutenantShinyShields @Sense @EasternAlien @Nasir @JohnJuliano @twrocks @TomiFischer @Beanhead being just few of them. @MasterKrit93092 and I always talk about music, and he even has rapped and sung some verses himself (not bad, but still some work). So, please welcome my friend, @MasterKrit93092

January 11th, 2014

hey

January 11th, 2014

what bout me

January 11th, 2014
HMN's photo

if he likes KRIT, i fux w/ him

January 11th, 2014
Sense's photo

Welcome man, I’d love to hear some of your work.

January 11th, 2014

hi

January 11th, 2014

I have a topic to talk about, it’s called…..nvm

January 11th, 2014

@MasterKrit93092 Ya man, you gotta show them some of your work

January 11th, 2014

@gigirim You’re cool too. I couldn’t fit everyone in there. Just name dropped a few people

January 11th, 2014
Idyllic's photo

yo homie, welcome

January 11th, 2014
The Act's photo

Ayyyyy omla

January 11th, 2014
MFVoltron's photo

sup

January 11th, 2014

Also, see this new profile pic I just uploaded with Drake, Eminem, Kendrick, and Lupe? We’ve been talking for a long time about artists we would like to see make an album together and basically, it’s gone from all sorts of artists. Idk if we’re gonna keep Drake in there but the other 3 are definites. That would sound so dope

January 11th, 2014

Haha, Thanks man. I appreciate it. I’ve only been on here for like a few weeks but it feels like 3 years. LOL. This place is super addicting. And ya, I rap occasionally but nothing too serious.

January 11th, 2014

Completely agree and tho you’ll find trolls on here, lots of them, you can still find genuine, legitimate people. And ya, this guy right here co-designed that profile pic. Pretty dope. We were thinking of some ‘New World Order’ type of thing but obviously the artists choose the title, the style, subject matter, and features. We just wanna see ‘em team up.

January 11th, 2014