OT: Drawing Goku

Sup guys. I just wanted to share a video of mine. If anyone likes art, anime or anything such as that, I’d appreciate it if you check this vid out. After 3 years I’ve picked the pencil up to draw again. If you don’t watch it, it’s cool. Thanks for your time.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IoPPWTkbww4

January 23rd, 2014

Dayum

January 23rd, 2014

Do you think you could draw boobs?

January 23rd, 2014

Fuck drawing Goku, that nigga too hard and a pain in the ass to draw.
Drawing Vegeta tho >>>

January 23rd, 2014

@Technician47 Thanks man.
@BriefcaseJoe Well, I mean titties will garner A LOT of views so why not? I will do soon lol.

January 23rd, 2014

@Joey_Edgy_Buttons Ey, that’s really good man.

January 23rd, 2014
January 23rd, 2014
Nasir's photo

This is really good, yo. I left a COMMENT on your video and subscribed (I rarely do that). Keep it up. Maybe if you get enough views you can make a lil money off of YouTube. I also realized you drew my background lol Noice Noice!

January 23rd, 2014

@Nasir I appreciate it man, I really do.

January 23rd, 2014

@MichealYoung

Yo, Would you be interested in doing a project for RG?

January 23rd, 2014

@eliteghost What idea do you have in mind?

January 23rd, 2014

@MichealYoung There was a thread in which they decided to make a poster featuring popular rappers but they decided to do it with photos. I was thinking one could be done in an animated style like the Capcom Fighting game posters.

January 23rd, 2014

smh putting my stick man game to shame

good job though, i like it

January 23rd, 2014

@eliteghost I’m willing to do the drawings for the anime characters but I will not be able to do the colouring digitally or with pens (not really good at it).
@Illest_Son lol Thanks man.

January 23rd, 2014
Opples's photo

Nice man, what was your set-up with the camera? Always wonder how people do that

January 23rd, 2014