New Beat "Adrenaline"

JFKilla's photo

I’m still in the learning phase when it comes to beat making, and I’m pretty sure there is some tempo issues here, but give it a listen and tell me what you think!

https://soundcloud.com/j-webb-3/adrenaline

January 23rd, 2014
JFKilla's photo

https://soundcloud.com/j-webb-3/my-song-13

Heres the actual track lmao

January 23rd, 2014

I know nothing about production, so I have nothing really productive to say. It’s not bad, kinda plain. I’m not a fan of the “womp womp womp womp” sound haha. I like the drums. Way better than I could make just starting out. So props man and keep it up!

January 23rd, 2014
Notatroll's photo

some of it sounds off beat. did you quantize everything?

January 23rd, 2014
TMPBeats's photo

Great drums.
Just like most new to producing y'all tend to try and randomly change up the beat. @JFKilla The changes with the synth weren’t bad just make sure they’re more organized and have a more laid out beat structure like 16 bar verses(with a synth switch-up halfway) then proceed with an 8 bar chorus and then have another verse.
Nice beat for a beginner

January 23rd, 2014
JFKilla's photo

@notuhtroll

nope, i really should have

@TMPBeats

appreciate the feedback, I definitely need to keep construction even

January 23rd, 2014
Celebi's photo

meh

January 23rd, 2014
DiMES's photo

im not producer nigga so im not gonna get techincal with drums or shit just what sounds right.

that synth thing or whatever sounded filthy goodd at begining like @ 03 to 09 secs. could be built into good hype beat with changes.

but all those pitch changes got anoying after 09. i always hated beats like that tryna recreate that old lex

1:30 sounded like a entire diffrent song like my nigga it felt like you opened file and inserted a random ass beat in the middle and pasted that shit back together like we wasnt goin notice or sum shit aha. that beat was good tho could be way better if expanded on as seperate track.

January 23rd, 2014
Ace23's photo

lol at the shit starting to go off beat

good 1st beat tho

January 23rd, 2014

Yeah its a decent beat but just OFF BEAT AF… just fix that and its a good beat

January 23rd, 2014
JFKilla's photo

lmfao word

January 23rd, 2014
JFKilla's photo

Swear making beats with Garageband some of the hardest shit ever as far as keeping it on-beat, and I don’t use FL bc I don’t have as many sounds nor do I have an MPC

January 23rd, 2014