Are you anticipating this?

RawTune's photo

http://www.lilwaynehq.com/2014/02/artwork-release-date-for-young-money-senile-single/

The producer also said somewhere else that Wayne killed his verse.

This collaboration makes me think of Roger That which all 3 artists had killed, and although all 3 have fallen off I still have a little hope for them, and I’m feeling a lot of anticipation for this track, and the whole album in general tbh. Hbu?

Idk if there’s already a post about this, therefore IDGAF if it exists already.

February 11th, 2014

shit they’ll have to prove it i dont really fuck with they music anymore but i hope they go off

February 11th, 2014

neh, not at all

February 11th, 2014
HMN's photo

http://www.vibe.com/article/exclusive-producer-david-da-doman-talks-upcoming-young-money-single-senile-1

So Wayne is spitting on this?

Yes. Definitely. Wayne is going crazy on it. Wayne is definitely going crazy on it. The thing that I love about this Wayne verse is — I can’t give away who said this, ‘cause I don’t want to step on anyone’s toes — but a certain famous producer heard the record and was like ‘Wow, that’s a whole new Wayne that I haven’t heard before.’ Wayne is spitting hard on the verse, but it’s still fresh. It’s not like this is the Wayne from five years ago, or this is Carter I Wayne. It’s real hard, he’s really spitting, but its fresh."

February 11th, 2014
HMN's photo

We Alright was great, hopefully this live up.

February 11th, 2014

If a certain unnamed famous producer said Wayne “reinvented” himself and that Nicki absolutely murdered that verse, then hell yeah I’m looking forward to that!!!!
They really aren’t fucking around this year!

February 11th, 2014

I enter into this with high hopes and low expectations.

Also how many people you think have edited that Einstein picture for album art before

February 11th, 2014

Do you guys really believe what the producer said? Gudda Gudda said Tha Carter IV sounded like or better than Carter II and some lady on Hip Hop POV said Wayne had his Carter II flow on IANAHB II. Its all bullshit. And of course Drake is gonna hype up this bullshit. I won’t believe it till i hear it. And no I dont have anything against Wayne like other people except the fact that he got lazy after No Ceilings. I was actually a huge Wayne fan till he started half assing his music. If he can do that to his fans than he’s lost my support.

February 11th, 2014
Sense's photo

Not really on my list of things to look out for but I definitely plan on giving the entire album a listen.

Gotta hear it for myself to believe what the producer said though.

February 11th, 2014

@tde2128 Belief is not same thing as anticipating something man. That dude produced for Fabulous, one of the most slept on rappers ever in general.
Idc about what Drake has to say or not, so long as he sticks to doing hooks in his lane. I won’t believe it until I hear the full thing either, but at least I’m giving it a chance for myself to be proven wrong. Also the IANAHB series will nothing compared to when the Carter V drops.

We Alright is one of their dopest songs they’ve released as a group and that’s coming from a guy who’s not really into YMCMB.

February 11th, 2014

@tde2128 When the Game and Busta signed to Cash Money, that’s when I thought they are taking this shit to a real level, there are gonna be some beastin' collabs this year if those two are gonna be trading verses with Wayne and Nicki on each other’s songs. That right there is a whole another vibe and an unexpected energy just with those 4.

February 11th, 2014

@DarkThoughtsGreyDreams lets be honest, YMCMB will sign anybody. Just because they signed Game and Bust doesnt really mean anything. They went as far as signing Paris Hilton and Soulja Boy, to me thats signing anybody. And ya im gonna give this a chance, shit I give Justin Bieber chances. But Im really not caring about this album right now, let alone anticipating it

February 11th, 2014

@tde2128 Lol I don’t pay attention to the Pop artists of any Rap label, could give a shit less, just a total waste of time to even be thinking about them.
Eh I like variety in my Rap can’t stand when one person is only into just ONE subgenre of Hip-Hop, especially “Conscious Rap is the only REAL Rap out there, Hip-Hop is Dead, even NAS said it on is album!” Fucking retards, Nas is so mainstream now and has collabs with so many rappers people hate, I swear man this community is just one big, full of shit, ignorant melting pot of hypocrisy.

February 11th, 2014

I remember the days when people respected YOUR music tastes because preferences ARE preferences, now it’s “If you don’t like who I GREW UP (What a SHOCKER!!!), you’re not a real Hip-Hop fan!” Oh sorry we came from two completely different backgrounds and music tastes I had no idea, you were supposed to know what “Ether” meant as a baby! Smgdmfh bro….these people…..

February 11th, 2014

@DarkThoughtsGreyDreams True. i dont care whether youre mainstream or underground. I just care that you do a good job and dont half ass your work. Lil Wayne was never a conscious rapper, but a creative one, which showed in Carter II and especially Carter III. Im fine with that, but now he dummed himself down and cant fuck with that. But i do respect other subgenres and genres in general. Country’s not my cup of tea but i can still respect it.

February 11th, 2014