Thoughts on OFWGKTA?

Odd Future is what I believe to be one of the most unique collectives. Although everyone claims they’re satanic, they are all very talented individuals.(Except Jasper) You can hate them, but they’ve made a big mark in the hip-hop community. Getting shout outs and starting for Em, just being all around artists and a clique that has made it.

February 11th, 2014

They Got dope MC’s, Dope Producers & Dope personalities, love em all.

February 11th, 2014

tyler and frank are the only guys i fuck wit tbh. (doe jasper & taco trakcs are funny as hell). I’m still gonna give earl a chance since apparently he doesn’t rap monotone anymore

February 11th, 2014

Love all of their shit. Dope ass group.

February 11th, 2014

Odd Future Stan: Hey man did you see that new Tyler The Creator video.
Dude: Nah I can’t really get into them that much.
Odd Future Stan: HUH WHAT WTF! ODD FUTURE IS THE BEST EVER! WHO THE FUCK DO YOU LISTEN TO LIL WAYNE?

February 11th, 2014

@FredoInTheCut he isn’t the most emotional rapper, but he has lyricism out the ass.

February 11th, 2014

i used to be obsessed with them but i don’t really listen to them anymore. i love all of them tho

February 11th, 2014

lol except Jasper. He doesn’t do shit.

And I love them they’re very unique and their music is so good. Most people who don’t like them either:
1. don’t know the backstory of how genius Tyler’s songs and albums are and what they’re about and how he takes on personas
2. Just don’t like their sound
I see them as the most unique rappers right now (other than maybe Kanye). Plus, I think they’re absolutely hilarious. I love their interviews.

February 11th, 2014

@DopestGoat I agree, OF fans are total dick riders. I fuck with their shit, but not just their shit.

February 11th, 2014

I love the collective they each bring a unique vibe I just cant get into mellowhypes new stuff and could honestly give less of a fuck about The Jet Age Of Tomorrow.

February 11th, 2014

only thing i hate about odd future is the majority of their fans

February 11th, 2014

Somehow I’ve managed to go this entire time without listening to, or even remotely caring about OF in the slightest.

February 11th, 2014

i love Odd Future!!! i love JASPER, Mike G, Frank, Tyler, SYD, TACO, EARL, L-BOY, mellow high and the internet. SYD!!!!!

February 11th, 2014

They Dope …

Yeah i enjoy their music and performances
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o0Jh0Du1ec8

lol The look on her scared Face …Classic

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C8rJ3HkyahQ&noredirect=1

February 11th, 2014

Somehow I’ve managed to go this entire time without listening to, or even remotely caring about OF in the slightest

this…im big fans of Tyler and Earl. the rest? meh….

February 11th, 2014

only musically talented ppl in OF is The Internet and Frank. idc bout the rest anymore

February 11th, 2014