Mt.Rapmore

Lemson's photo

If you could pick 4 rappers faces' to put into a mountain, who would they be? It doesn’t have to be your favorite artist or who you think the GOAT is, but maybe someone who revolutionized the rap scene, put in a lot of time and effort and went unnoticed, or whatever.

This isn’t mine but it was the only relevant picture I can find about it

March 31st, 2012

Biggie, Nas, Rakim, KRS One.

March 31st, 2012
Wu-Pac's photo

Pac, Em, Snoop, and BIG. They’re some of the most iconic rappers.

March 31st, 2012

Biggie, Big Pun, Fat Joe, Joell Ortiz

March 31st, 2012

They gon call that shit Mt.Fatmore

March 31st, 2012
Samie's photo

Shouldn´t a Mt. Rapmore consist of the founding fathers of hip-hop? Kool Herc, Rakim, Kool G Rap, Big Daddy Kane, Slick Rick, Kool Moe Dee, LL Cool J, Chuck D, Ice Cube, Grandmaster Flash, those should be in consideration, not Biggie, Nas, Tupac, etc. John F. Kennedy is one of the greatest American presidents of all time, but he´s not on the Mt. Rushmore, if you get my point?

March 31st, 2012

Nas Biggie Tupac and Em. I barley even fuck with tupac em and biggie but they deserve it.

March 31st, 2012

I barley even fuck with tupac em and biggie

Really?

March 31st, 2012

INB4 Nas, Kendrick Lamar, Big K.R.I.T, and Eminem

March 31st, 2012

Big L, Mos Def, Guru, Q Tip

March 31st, 2012
6xPlatinum's photo

John F. Kennedy is one of the greatest American presidents of all time, but he´s not on the Mt. Rushmore, if you get my point?

John F. Kennedy was president 20 years after Mt. Rushmore’s completion. Theodore Roosevelt’s face is on Mt. Rushmore and he was president as late as 1909… Making him, most definitely not, a founding father. And nor was Abe Lincoln…

March 31st, 2012
Conch's photo

Know your history, Samie!

March 31st, 2012
RimmerGawd's photo

KRS-One, Rakim, Chuck D, Schoolly D

March 31st, 2012

Grandmaster Flash, LL Cool J, Ice T, Slick Rick, and Snoop or Biggie

March 31st, 2012

RZA, Mac Dre, Kool Keith (I swear I’m not a dickrider, he’s just one of the only early hip-hoppers I really like) and, like, all 3 of the Beastie Boys mashed up into one face. That would be nice.

March 31st, 2012