Create a concept (using the following information)

Ok, I’m handing you 10 tracks and a few artists and producers. You can not change the artists or producers that are listed here (adding one or getting rid of one). You can not use more/less than 10 tracks. And if you don’t agree with that, then don’t bother posting (this includes using all the artists and producers in some song titled something that expresses your dislike of those used). Lastly, here are the artists and producers you must choose:
Artists: U2, Coldplay, OneRepublic, Imagine Dragons, American Authors, Big KRIT, Drake, Eminem, J.Cole, Kanye West, Kendrick Lamar, Lupe Fiasco, John Legend, Jhene Aiko, Alicia Keys
Producers: Dr. Dre, DJ Premier, Noah ‘40’ Shebib, Big KRIT, J.Cole, Kanye West, T-Minus, Jake One, Jahlil Beats, No ID, Timbaland, Danger Mouse, Brian Eno, Steve Lillywhite, Ryan Tedder
Now, since this is a concept album, the concept is up to you. You must put certain producers and artists in different songs, in order to tell a story. And yes, you can control whether or not it has bonus track(s) and how the music videos would look and who would star/direct them.

February 14th, 2014

This is an interesting scenario. I wanna see what you guys do in terms of this.
I know @Sense @KingSoulo and I have spoken a few times on scenarios such as this.
I think it would be very genre bending stuff.

February 14th, 2014

Wow. Can someone please answer this or the other thread (without troll or hater comments)?

February 14th, 2014

I guess I’ll have to start things off…but I’ll wait for some responses.

February 14th, 2014
F0E's photo

@TheNewAge3695

If you wait for others to respond you’re not really “starting” it off.

February 14th, 2014

That’s why I put the ‘…but’

February 14th, 2014

I’ll start off anyway.

February 14th, 2014
F0E's photo

So why even mention it? And then why mention it again and still not start. Downie

February 14th, 2014

I dont know too much about producers so Im leaving that out for now.

Skulls- Lupe Fiasco
1. Ferraritrillalistic-Lupe Fiasco feat. Big KRIT
2. Cruisin-Lupe Fiasco feat. Drake 3. Fight Night-Lupe Fiasco feat. Eminem 4. The Day After- Lupe Fiasco feat. J Cole 5. Shining-Lupe Fiasco feat. Kanye West 6. Inspired-Lupe Fiasco feat. Kendrick Lamar and Imagine Dragons 7. Three Ways-Lupe Fiasco feat. Jhene Aiko and Alicia Keys 8. It Aint Over Yet-Lupe Fiasco feat. Coldplay
9. Legend- Lupe Fiasco feat. John Legend
10. Goodbye-Lupe Fiasco

February 14th, 2014
  1. A track with Coldplay and Kanye West (prod. Kanye, Brian Eno, and Steve Lillywhite)

2. A track with John Legend, Alicia Keys, and Drake (prod. 40 and T-Minus)

3. A track with Imagine Dragons and Kendrick Lamar (prod. Dr. Dre)

4. A track with OneRepublic and Lupe Fiasco (prod. Ryan Tedder, Jake One, and Timbaland)

5. A track with Lupe Fiasco, Kendrick Lamar, and Eminem with Drake on the hook (prod. 40, Dr. Dre, and Kanye)

6. A track with Jhene Aiko, Big KRIT, and J.Cole (prod. J.Cole and Big KRIT)

7. A track with Alicia Keys and Eminem (prod. No ID)

8. A track with American Authors and Big KRIT (prod. Jahlil Beats)

9. A track with U2 and J.Cole (prod. Danger Mouse)

10. A track with U2, Coldplay, OneRepublic, Imagine Dragons, American Authors, and John Legend with the intro by Jhene Aiko and outro by Alicia Keys, verses from Lupe Fiasco, Drake, Eminem, Kendrick, J.Cole, Kanye, and KRIT (prod. Kanye West, Dr. Dre, Timbaland, Danger Mouse, No ID, Steve Lillywhite, Jake One, Jahlil Beats, Ryan Tedder, 40, T-Minus, J.Cole, Big KRIT, and Brian Eno) (the rappers' verses on this track are only 30 seconds each)

February 14th, 2014

Skulls- Lupe Fiasco

1. Ferraritrillalistic-Lupe Fiasco feat. Big KRIT
  2. Cruisin-Lupe Fiasco feat. Drake
  3. Fight Night-Lupe Fiasco feat. Eminem
  4. The Day After- Lupe Fiasco feat. J Cole
  5. Shining-Lupe Fiasco feat. Kanye West
  6. Inspired-Lupe Fiasco feat. Kendrick Lamar and Imagine Dragons
  7. Three Ways-Lupe Fiasco feat. Jhene Aiko and Alicia Keys
  8. It Aint Over Yet-Lupe Fiasco feat. Coldplay
  9. Legend- Lupe Fiasco feat. John Legend
  10. Goodbye-Lupe Fiasco
February 14th, 2014

@F0E Dude, shut the hell up. Seriously. I just posted what I wrote. Took some thought. Is that ok with you? Ok, thanks.

February 14th, 2014

Damn @Marshall_Blathers you’re a big Lupe guy I see, and you’re prepping for Skulls also. That’s really dope man. And the tracklist is amazing. Oh and where’s U2, OneRepublic and American Authors? Any thoughts in terms of production.

February 14th, 2014

That’s an awesome tracklist bro

February 14th, 2014

@Marshall_Blathers What do you think of mine?

The last track is just pulling everyone together. Not supposed to be a mess. Think more in terms of All of the Lights. Just an all star ensemble. I’ll come up with the whole concept and storyline soon. But SOON doesn’t mean immediately

February 14th, 2014