February 17th, 2014
Snappp's photo

BUMP

February 17th, 2014
DBStan's photo

try the song on D5.

February 17th, 2014
cDboy's photo

literally just go order of his discography or just get trilogy and listen to it all the way thru. IF u just want one tape tho get house of balloons

February 17th, 2014
MFVoltron's photo

@ssssssnnnnnaaaappppppppppppppppppppppppp
Lets keep it that way :P

February 17th, 2014

Tbh start with Live For/The Zone with Drake nohomo.. Then Download Trilogy (His 3 albums in one) Put that shit on shuffle, light one up and enjoy

February 17th, 2014

Go on youtube. Type in Loft Music. Then just click any random link that you see.

February 17th, 2014
Brock's photo

House of Balloons is most definitely his best mixtape. Start with that, can’t go wrong with any of the tracks

February 17th, 2014

House of Balloons is 10/10 imo

February 17th, 2014
Andre96's photo

For tl;dr or w/e just go to his artist page lol, he has so many good songs so just pick one. I’ll probably omit some (a lot).

I’d just go in order of his tapes tbr (don’t start with the Noise EP though). So HoF then Thursday the EoS, then go into Kiss Land (it’s all like a saga of sorts).

In my opinion his mixtape days all have good songs, I can’t really tell you a “bad” song although some are better than others and some are hella dope.

Try “The Zone” and “Life For” (or “Crew Love”) like was suggested above. Also look at “The Morning”, “The Knowing”, “Rolling Stone”, “Next”, “Twenty Eight” etc. for some random tracks (although I’d again just recommend listening to HoF then Thursday then EoS then Kiss Land).

Kiss Land notables would include “Adaptation”, “Love in the Sky”, “Wanderlust”, and “Pretty”.

Or you could just start with his features, he goes in when he features on people’s songs. “Remember You” w/ Wiz, “One of Those Nights” w/ Juicy J, “Gifted” w/ French Montana, “I’m Good” w/ Wayne.

Also, “Enemy” is one of his best songs imo.

You get the idea. There’s like a large chunk of his discog, lol.

February 17th, 2014