Never trust the media!

Everyone thinks people like Kanye West and Christian Bale are notorious jerks. Let me ponder this a second. As a matter of fact, I was just talking to @Marko1596 about this. Why is Kanye a villain because he snatched a microphone from Taylor Swift, among other things? People always call him out and wonder why he’s rebelling against the press. Do you wanna know why? They shove stuff in his face, follow him all around, and there’s no privacy in that. Bale was just acting a scene out from Terminator, and then someone interrupted. Sure, I’d be pretty pissed also, if I was really into it like he is (he’s a Method actor). So why are these two, among others, villains in the public perception? The media twists and turns things and skews our perception of people and events. As another example, the press are always following around people like Mila Kunis, Scarlett Johansson, and Selena Gomez and then turning around and needlessly backstabbing them. For example, making rumors about Mila marrying and going out with Ashton Kutcher (who really cares? Sure, she’s hot, but that’s a little weird to breach her personal privacy and follow her around trying to figure things out about her personal life). The press has also leaked nude pictures (apparently) of Scarlett, Vanessa Hudgens, and then a nip slip of Brooklyn Decker. For the first two, that’s basically a breach of privacy (idk if they wanted it to be leaked to the whole world) and then for Brooklyn, it’s kind of a backhand. She just made a small mistake and they just took advantage of it. Sure, as a guy, naturally I like to see such pictures of these female celebrities but it’s just not fair to them. Then, tabloids are constantly harassing Selena, saying false things such as her going into rehab or being pregnant. No, I don’t like her music but I think she’s very attractive, and most of all she seems like a genuine person (as do the others, Mila even did something very honorable, giving one the finger). I don’t care about celebrities' personal lives because, unless you know them as people, why should it matter? I mean, it’s sorta invasive and I see how some are lashing out.

February 19th, 2014

tl;dr

Don’t trust

February 19th, 2014

@TRUly_Chancelor Would you agree?

February 19th, 2014

Everyone see where I’m coming from with this?

February 19th, 2014

Media cant handle Kanye genius

February 19th, 2014

I agree with you, but dude, you really need to start using paragraphs. This was a wall of text, I almost went tl;dr

February 19th, 2014

@GlassOfJuice I agree. Sure, we all screw up here and there. We’re all human. But seriously these press people are extremely invasive.

February 19th, 2014

@The_Midget I see what you mean. Just spilled all I had in mind on this topic right onto the page.

February 19th, 2014

I learned not to trust the media when they said lil wayne was on his death bad (secretly had us all in our feels)

February 19th, 2014

@BlackCrownkings Ya, I got you.

February 19th, 2014

Kanye speaks the truth
Kanye speaks his mind

of course white america hates him he exposes their lies

February 19th, 2014

@Barrk “Lololololo White America assassinate my character…”

February 19th, 2014

Top 5 line from WTT

February 19th, 2014

Of course, as guys, it’s only natural to wanna see pictures of Mila, Scarlett, Brooklyn, Selena, etc. But I think there’s a huge difference in terms of seeing pictures of them in a magazine like Esquire or GQ or whatever, which was under their consent, rather than seeing pictures some press dude took, hiding somewhere while they were on vacation. You got me?

February 19th, 2014

@Barrk Absolutely

February 19th, 2014

Damn sun you just spit numerous jewels in one paragraph..

February 19th, 2014