Describe your worst moments in life..
With a rap line.. and give a short description of what happened. Rather it be funny, embarrassing, stu...
OT: Would Assassin's Creed Be Better As A Television Series?
Thought I’d wanna give Games Genius some traffic. http://rapgenius.com/discussions/76102-Would-assass...
OT: Sam FIsher vs. Snake
Fuck GameGenius I want youre opnions, who would would in a fight?
Rappers you would diss/Rappers you would never diss
If you were rapper (users who are rappers can answer this too) who would you diss and would you never ...
Anyone here from TO?
Or the surrounding regions.. if so, how old are you, and do you produce or rap? POST HERE ty
I guess the reveloution continues
@streetlights @RDM trying too hard.
New DEHH: Too many features in hip hop?
OT: You can only make one of these performers retire
Who would it be out of this list: Drake Lil Wayne Tyga Rick Ross Nicki Minaj Future Cash Out Kanye Jay...
OP: Tomorrow is my first date ever
What should we talk about? I’m pretty cool around my friends, but I’m not comfortable around girls, wh...
Big was an android
B.I.G was an android B.I.G was an android B.I.G was an android B.I.G was an android B.I.G was an a...
OT: Who Would You Save From Drowning?
Post Relapse Eminem Or Kanye U must choose one and explain why u chose them
Anyone else getting randomly upvoted
Favorite Odd Future Member
Tyler is my favorite because of his solo albums, but Left Brain is right up there too.
Pete Rock made The World is Yours Beat under 10 Minutes and More Stuff you may have not known about Illmatic
Doge appreciation thread .
Doge is the best meme ever existed.it is starting to slowly fade away. Don’t let the doge die. post...
Create Fictional Album cont.
Due to organizational inconveniences that the RG Forums hold (and 100+ post), this thread has to be continued on a different page to give others the opportunity to post.
I’ll be making another Eminem album to start of the second installment of this thread. In my first album (The Lace Truth LP) I wanted Em' to retouch on his Slim Shady origins. But, in this fictional masterpiece Shady is going for more of a conventional Hip-Hop masterpiece. The entire album is a lyrical pissing contest, with the weird shit cut to a minimum (similar to The Eminem Show). The overall theme of the album is that he holds too much power within the industry, and he basically doesn’t know what to do with it.
Elements of Power
1. The Possessor
(produced by Patrick Stump, Emile, Dr.Dre)
(produced by 1500 or nothin, Dr.Dre)
3. Desolate Domain (ft. MF Doom, Earl Sweatshirt)
(produced by Dr.Dre, Madlib, Tyler, The Creator, Emile)
4. Revolution (ft. Rage Against the Machine) (Single)
(produced by Dr.Dre, The Alchemist, DJ Khalil)
5. Opium Opus
6. Rhyme Rolodex (ft. Tech N9ne, Crooked I)
(produced by Just Blaze, The Alchemist, Dr.Dre)
(produced by Just Blaze, Dr.Dre)
8. Said & Done (Single)
(produced by Dr.Dre)
9. Two Wolves (ft. Dr. Dre)
(produced by Dr.Dre)
(produced by Emile, Dr.Dre)
11. How to Cheat
(produced by Maestro, Kanye West, Dr.Dre)
12. In My Palms
(produced by Dr.Dre)
13. Detroit State of Mind ( Elzhi, Royce Da 5'9, Obie Trice)
(produced by Dr.Dre sampled Nas with permission of course)
14. Liquor Strore (ft. Kendrick Lamar & D12)
(produced by Dr.Dre)
15. Help You, Help Me (ft. Childish Gambino, & Lupe Fiasco)(Single)
(produced by Dr.Dre, Emile, DJ Khalil, Donald Glover)
16. The Greatest Goodbye
(produced by Dr.Dre)
Original Thread here
@HoLeeFuk still working homie. Keep waiting it’s coming I promise.
Disc One: Detoxification:
1. The Doctor Will See You Now (Intro)
2. Sit Back (Welcome To Detox)
3. Gotta Dre Delay (And Everybody Starts Hating) (feat. Snoop Dogg)
4. Here We Go Again (feat. Game)
5. Die Hard (feat. Eminem)
6. Legacy (The Watcher 3) (feat. Nas, Jay-Z, Rakim, Scarface, & Ice Cube)
7. Aftermath Dynasty (feat. Kendrick Lamar, 50 Cent, Eminem & Jon Conner)
8. Loc’d Out (feat. Tha Dogg Pound, Xzibit, Schoolboy Q, Jay Rock, YG, Crooked I, and The Game)
9. G-Funk Resurrection (feat. MC Eiht, E-40, Warren G, Snoop Dogg & Too $hort)
10. O-Dog (feat. A$AP Rocky, Slim tha Mobster, & Meek Mill)
11. Wakin' Up (feat. Sly, Snoop Dogg & Wiz Khalifa)
12. Kush (feat. Snoop Dogg, Akon & Sly)
13. Still a Threat (feat. Jay-Z & Nas)
14. Cruisin' (feat. Schoolboy Q & Rick Ross)
15. Meditate (feat. Sly & Jhene Aiko)
Disc 2: Determination:
1. I Rule, I Conquer (feat. Kanye West)
2. Old To New (feat. A$ap Rocky, Chance the Rapper, Childish Gambino, Big K.R.I.T. & Black Hippy)
3. Popped Off (feat. T.I.)
4. The Psycho (feat. 50 Cent)
5. Use To Know (feat. J. Cole & Pusha T)
6. Don Status (feat. Raekwon, Ghostface Killah, & Rick Ross)
7. Riots (feat. Common, Jhene Aiko, Jon Conner & Arctic Monkeys)
8. Never Reminiscent (feat. Eminem)
9. Purpose (feat. John Legend & Slaughterhouse)
10. Bring It Back To Dat West Coast (feat. 2Pac, Snoop Dogg, Kurupt, MC Eiht, MC Ren, Crooked I, Kendrick Lamar, 40 Glocc, Warren G, E-40 & Ice Cube)
11. 1st Time Platinum (feat. Ice Cube, Eminem & Diddy)
12. Blazed (feat. Curren$y, Wiz Khalifa, Method Man, Redman, & Snoop Dogg)
13. Rough Neck of the Woods (feat. The Game & Lil Wayne)
14. Don’t Sweat It (feat. Lloyd Banks, Rick Ross & T.I.)
15. Will It Ever Be The Same (feat. Drake, Andre 3000 & Sly)
Disc 3: D.R.E.:
1. Fear Us (feat. Eminem & Yelawolf)
2. Rep My City (feat. Big Boi, Twista & Jadakiss)
3. But Let Me Beast (feat. Lil Wayne, Meek Mill, Tech N9ne, Killer Mike, Waka Flocka Flame & Ghostface Killah)
4. Oxy (feat. The Weeknd & Danny Brown)
5. My Queen (feat. Drake & BJ The Chicago Kid)
6. Smokin Section (feat. Sly, Xzibit, Bun B & Snoop Dogg)
7. R.I.P. (Skit)
8. Gotta Let Go (feat. Sly & Nate Dogg)
9. The Final Episode (feat. Snoop Dogg)
10. Don’t Forget About Dre (feat. Eminem)
11. His Last Bow (Skit)
12. Say Goodbye To Ya Nigga
13. Outro (The sounds of that track finishing & Dre leaving the studio and shutting the door)
- Legacy (The Watcher 3) (feat. Nas, Jay-Z, Rakim, Scarface, & Ice Cube)
Yes. We need this today!
- Rep My City (feat. Big Boi, Twista & Jadakiss)
this sounds really cool too
F it the whole thing sounds great good job y'all!
Made really fast but:
Flatbush Zombies — Night of the living dead
2. Flatbush we run (feat The Underacheivers)
3. Zombie your lifestyle (instrumental)
4. Rabbi Zombie (feat Aaron Cohen, Ill Bill, Action Bronson)
5. Cool kids don’t do D.R.U.G.S
6. M.I.D (MeechIsDead) (single)
7. Talkin to God (skit)
8. Beast coast is DEAD (feat Joey Bada$$)
9. Frankenstein (prod the Alchemist)
10. the end?
Imma post one of my old ones since it was at the bottom of that thread and then a brand new one.
Down Since The ‘80s
1. Who Am I? (Intro)
2. Original Gangsta
3. Black Superman, Pt. 2
4. The P-Town (feat. Kokane)
5. Sam’s Stil Cursin'
6. Never The Same [KMG Tribute]
7. Ruthless 4 Life (feat. Gangsta Dresta, Dirty Red & MC Ren)
8. Pimpin’ Wit Da Clinic (feat. Triggaman, Kokane, Safecracka & Ha-Ha L.O.C.)
9. Noting Has Changed
10. Kickin' Tha Real (feat. Enuff & Madd Harv Dawg)
11. Psychopathic Assassin
12. My Family [Tribute to Willie Hutch & Richard Hutch]
13. G-Funk Originator (feat. Laylaw)
14. The Pen (No Escape) [feat. Caviar & Young 10]
15. I Wil Never Stop
16. Now You Know (Outro)
Cold 187um would handle all of the production on every track. Laylaw would guest produce on the track he features. Go Mack and DJ Total K-Oss would guest produce on Pimpin' Wit Da Clinic and Ruthless 4 Life. The intro would set the album up as an interview for those who don’t know 187um to learn about him. Each track would show him as a person, his career and life in general. Sam’s Still Cursin' and Nothing Has Changed are political tracks. All the guests are members of the PCG, except for the guys on the Ruthless 4 Life track. The production would be a mix of Uncle Sam’s Curse production and Only God Can Judge Me. 187um would rap like he did on Uncle Sam’s Curse and Time Will Reveal.
- Dresta Tha Gangsta (Intro)
- Underground King
- Blood Bond (feat. BG Knocc Out)
- Ruthless Rydahs (feat. MC Ren, BG Knocc Out & Dirty Red)
- Eazy’s Apprentice
- Godfather (feat. Lil' Eazy-E, Yung Eazy & E3)
- Lyrical Assault
- Tha West
- Lay You Down, Pt. 2 (feat. Kokane)
- Bustas and Punks (feat. Cold 187um)
- Blood On The Concrete
- Old School Serving (feat. BG Knocc Out)
- Up In Ya (feat. Triggaman)
- OG Since Day 1
- Dresta The Man (Outro)
Nas — Illmatic II
1. Album Intro — Prod. L.E.S.
2. Old (ft. Cormega, AZ) — Prod. Pete Rock
3. Ignorance is Piss (ft. Q-Tip, Jay Rock) — Prod. Large Professor, Q-Tip
4. A Queens Story 2 — Prod. Salaam Remi
5. Gross and Repulsive (feat. Miguel) — Prod. Salaam Remi
6. King Nasty — Prod. DJ Premier
7. Key Handlers (feat. Pusha T, Raekwon, Ghostface Killah) — Prod. RZA
8. Shermhead (feat. Kid Cudi) — Prod. Kanye West, Eminem
9. Ballers (feat. Kanye West, Kendrick Lamar) — Prod. Statik Selectah
10. The Truest (feat. Jay-Z, Lauryn Hill) — Prod. Just Blaze
11. TTNT — Prod. Q-Tip
^Stuff of my dreams
Lil Bibby & Lil Herb — Chiraquians
A chicago version of GKMC, still some drill shit here or their (sorta like the backseat freestyle part of the album), but some real diveristy and street album
1. Young Niggas (prod. DJ L)
2. Never Leave My Brothers (prod. Tarentino)
3. That Heat (feat. Lil Reese) (prod. DJ L)
4. Fast Money (prod. Hit-Boy)
5. Stay Strpped (feat. King Louie) (prod. DJ L)
6. Mama’s Crying (prod. Chasen Dough)
7. Water (Remix) (feat. Pusha T, Jadakiss & Scarface) (prod. Black Metaphor)
8. R.I.P. (prod. J Dilla)
9. Livin in the Streets (feat Lil Durk) (prod. Young Chop)
10. That Gang Shit (prod. NO I.D.)
11. Streets Dying (prod. Black Metaphor)
12. 150 or nothin' (prod. Key Wayne)
13. Chiraq (feat. Common & Lupe Fiasco) (prod. NO ID)
14. A New Era (feat. Chance the Rapper & Vic Mensa) (prod. Nate Fox)
15. Glory & Fame (feat. Drake) (prod. T-Minus & 40)
Lil Wayne — The Carter V
- Intro (Resurrection) [prod. Detail]
- Weezy’s Back [prod. The Alchemist]
- Five (ft. Drake) [prod. Boi-1da]
- Openings (ft. Kendrick Lamar) [prod. THC]
- Holy Ghost (ft. Rick Ross) [prod. DJ Dahi]
- Cups (Thrown Out) [prod. Mike WiLL Made It]
- Fuck Lean (Skit)
- Bottom Line [prod. T-Minus]
- Round The Rosie (ft. Jay Rock & 2 Chainz) [prod. Larry Fisherman]
- Banana Clips (ft. ScHoolboy Q & A$AP Ferg) [prod. Detail]
- Richard Sherman [prod. DVLP]
- Primetime [prod. Nez & Rio]
- Leaders (ft. Kanye West & Big Sean) [prod. Detail]
- Sit Down [prod. Travis $cott]
I’d make a bad meets evil album that has beats reminecent of MMLP and Devil’s night. I would have liked this to have been released around 2003 or so but oh well. If it came out today here’s how I’d like it to go.
Bad Meets Evil-Something Something Amen
1. Public service announcement
2. Give a fuck (We don’t) — produced by The Bass Brothers
3. Meanwhile in Detroit… — produced by Eminem and Dr. Dre (the song would be the two of them rapping about the fucked up shit that happens in Detroit eventually ending in some classic shady antics. Also has a short Bizarre cameo)
4. Take it Away ft.Sly (Single) -produced by Dr. Dre and Just Blaze (Just a banger beat and the two rapping as best as they can, they are saying they’ve got some dope lines that they you can take them)
5. No filter (single) — produced by Eminem and Kanye West. (Fight music-ish)
6. Eyes on the Throne — produced by Kanye West sampling Frankenstein by Edgar Winter Group. (A battle to see who’s the best rapper)
7. Asshole (skit)
8. Ill for life ft.Dr. Dre — produced by Dre
9. The World is Ours -pro. by Bass Brothers sampling The world is yours (A mix between Fight music and Renegade, royce being hungry and Em being reminiscent of his career.)
10. Steve Berman (He’d be complaining to Em that no one gives a shit about Bad Meets Evil. ‘The fuck is this Royce asshole!? He suck your dick or something to get this far or what!?’
11. Remember Me!?!? Again. ft. Sticky Figaz, Swift. -Produced by Bass Brothers
12. My first Girl -Produced by Kanye West (the two have an interesting story about their first girlfriend, the twist at the end being it was the same girl.)
13. Gunslingers ft. Nas -Produced by Dre and Kanye
14. America vs America — Produced by Eminem and Bass Brothers (In the vain of White America)
15. Drugs like these ft. D12 — Produced by Dre and Em
16. Every dog has his day — Produced by Dre and Em