M1C's photo

@GOATmaybe

damn! I heard his family is broke too. They still live in the projects in South Bronx

April 7th, 2012

i’d like to see proof that it’s real before i read it

April 7th, 2012
M1C's photo

Well you ain’t going to get nas spitting bars on this over audio Cormega^

April 7th, 2012
TheMob's photo

Who says the inclusion of “Gay Z and Cockafella” made it seem like he lost?

That is a highly reckless statement.

April 7th, 2012
TheMob's photo

This was horrible. It is not credible. Ether >>> this bullshit.

Ban the OP

April 7th, 2012
Paradoggs's photo

The Ether version as we know it is childish. There are way better disses. IDK why people think this is the best.

April 7th, 2012
TheMob's photo

^^^ STFU nigga. Ether was beast.

April 7th, 2012
TheMob's photo

The 3rd verse, is possibly the greatest diss verse ever spat.
http://rapgenius.com/336158

April 7th, 2012
Paradoggs's photo

I forgot to write “3…2…1…Dickriders have Landed”.

April 7th, 2012

If this version had gotten released then nas would’ve won the beef.

April 7th, 2012

He did win the beef

April 7th, 2012

Dumbasses calling Ether immature? It’s the only rap diss in history that killed a soul. Aether is the 5th, and holy element. Ether didn’t just go the typical aproach by saying as many insulting things as possible. That shit was embarrassing. If anybody says otherwise, and if anybody says Jay-Z won, just don’t forget that Nas wasn’t the one crying after he heard The Take Over.

April 7th, 2012

@AlGray
Actually, that “fifth element” shit came after aether (or ether) was scientifically proven not to exist and people wanted some reason to keep using the term. There were always only 4 elements, a Greek guy called Empedocles came up with them at some point as an explanation for where everything in the universe came from. Ancient Chinese lore does recognize 5 elements…but those are Earth, Fire, Water, Metal and Wood. In fact, no cultural group aside from 13 year-old psuedo-Pagans classifies Ether as an element and none ever has.
“Ether” was originally a substance early scientists came up with that they theorized was the medium that light traveled through. It wasn’t a spiritual term at all.

tl;dr You don’t be knowin.
#GetYourFactsStraight #ObscureAndUnnecessaryOccultTrivia #HashtagsAren'tCoolNeitherAmI

April 7th, 2012

Off topic as fuck, but Havana Ginger had me laughing with that Brian Pumper talk, that nigga is weird as fuck forreal. But a fat chick with one eye? LMAO!!

Anyway, Nas killed Jay and I don’t see a reason why these aren’t at least a rough sketch of what he wanted to come at Jay with. You got Cuban Linx saying the shit happened and with Jay talking about nuttin' in the baby seat I would expect someone of Nas caliber to air camel joe’s dirty laundry.

April 7th, 2012
M1C's photo

@mobina

Yeah I agree. But there were some hip hop fans who think Nas saying “Gay-Z” was stupid. But when you know about the real Rocafella drug dealer it all makes sense.

@Madd_Dogg

That Ether also killed Jay Z creditability and almost his career.

@are-jay

I don’t know what you heard, but Nas won the rap beef.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xmt19M4yLdM

(Classic Interview)

April 7th, 2012