Any other white people who don't like Eminem?

mclev's photo

Or am I the only one? I respect his talent, but he’s gotten to the point where he can’t get criticized, else u face the wrath of all his Stans.

February 19th, 2014
February 19th, 2014
twrocks's photo

I like him but he is not my favourite. Just about top ten for me.

February 19th, 2014
Bviley's photo

this thread again?

February 19th, 2014

duh i like Eminem if i didn’t i’d probably be gay and listen to Drake…

February 19th, 2014
Deivid's photo

Watch this thread get downvoted into oblivion.

February 19th, 2014

Eminem’s my favorite rapper, but you can criticise him, I don’t really give a shit. Even I criticise some of his work, nobody’s saying he is perfect

February 19th, 2014
mclev's photo

Honestly, i didn’t realize if this topic had been posted before. I only check here like once every few weeks. I’m not trying to start shit, though I’m sure that’s gonna happen. I’m actually curious to see if anyone else doesnt like him. Every website I visit, including this one, is filled with Stans who think he’s the greatest ever.

February 19th, 2014

Any other white people who don’t like Eminem?

The fuck you want OP? A nigga pass?
Fuckouttahere

February 19th, 2014
Skizza306's photo

I’m white and I’m not really a fan of Eminem. Like, he’s good at what he does or whatever, but I really don’t find his music very enjoyable to listen to.

February 19th, 2014

I’m white and I love Eminem!! He is the best rapper because he talks about REAL stuff, not like violence and drugs. He is the only rapper I like, plus Tupac and Biggie, because he is REAL HIP HOP!! Fuck Lil Gayne!!!

February 19th, 2014
mclev's photo

He talks about real stuff like what? How to kick a bitch in the cunt and make her queef like a fuckin whoopi cushion?

February 19th, 2014

I’m white and I reeeaaally don’t like eminem.

February 19th, 2014
mclev's photo

I’m honestly not trying to troll with this thread. Dude asked if i want a nigga pass? No, i dont. I just wanna know if any other white people who listen to rap don’t like Em, and their reasons. Seems over 99% of white people would said Em is their fave rapper if asked. I’m trying to find that other 1%.

February 19th, 2014

All my white homeboys don’t listen to Eminem.
Shitt mostly everyone I know acknowledges his talent but just says he’s to crazy or raps to fast for them.

February 19th, 2014